I love him

I have waited so long for this. So long to love him. I love him. His warmth against me as I fall asleep. His beautiful hair. His handsome body. I don't know why I never saw it before. I don't know why I just found out that I love him.I fell asleep deep in thought.

I woke up and noticed what I did. I smiled at my thought knowing that what ever happened last night was true and that he wants to be with me. Calum wants to be with me. I rolled over to see Calum sleeping like a baby. I got an idea that I that I thought would be awesome. I got up on the bed and started to jump and started to shout get up. Calum was grunting as I was jumping.

"GET U-" I started saying until Calum threw a pillow at my face. Once it hit my face i started laughing. Then I fell backwards on the bed landing on my back right next to calum. Calum rolled over to where he was facing me now. I smiled and he smiled back."Come on" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him off the bed.

"Hold on. I got to put a shirt on."He said.I turned around to see him bare chested. I laughed as he picked up his shirt off the floor. after he put his shirt on I ran down stairs and grabbed my keys off the counter. we both walked out to my car  and got in. I started up the car and started to drive.

Skipping the car drive

When we finally got to our destination we got out of the car. We were at the beach walking along the sea shore. it had been about thirty minutes of us walking on the shore until i stopped calum.

"So about last night." I started to say "I don't know-" but I was cut off by calum leaning down and kissing me. It was a passionate kiss. He move to were our foreheads were touching.

"What were you about to say." he asked looking into my eyes. I couldn't speaking or even move.

"Nothing,"I said walking away. I knew he was following because he had grabbed my arm. he wasn't like Luke. there was something about him that made me happy and want to be around him every second of the day. I turned around and started to hug him. I was about to cry when I heard him say something into my ear.

"Don't leave. Stay with me and love me."He said. I did love him and I always did from the start but I just didn't know it and I never expected it.

"I do love you." I said into his chest. I knew he heard it because he crest my face with his hands and pulled my head up I couldn't look into his eyes because I didn't know what woud happen but i did. He didn't kiss me, we just sat there in silence and then I couldn't just sit there so I pulled his hands off my face and walked back to the car but as I approached the car I noticed that I was holding his hands still. I let go and opened the drivers side of the car. I wasn't in the mood for driving so I turned around and gave Calum the car keys. "You drive back home ok," I said putting a fake smile on my face then got into the passenger side.

Calums POV

Rebecca handed me and told me to drive home then she got into the passenger side. I got into the car and started the ignition. I started to drive home and then all of a sudden we were home. I looked over at Rebecca and saw she was sound asleep. I smiled and got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side of the car. I opened her door then unbuckled her. I picked her up bridal style and noticed she was super light. Then I walked up to the door and knocked on it. When it opened,the one person I didn't want to see opened it, Luke. I walked in and then I walked upstairs to Rebecca's room. I layed her down on her bed then started to walk out the room.

"Stay,please" I heard rebecca mumble. I smiled and turned around. "Please shut the door,"She said and I did. I walked over to her bed and layed down next to her. She tucked her head into my chest and I chuckled a little bit. "Whats so funny" She asked looking up.

"You, the way you snuggle up to things is so cute" She was still looking at me when she cracked a smile. I thought she was so cute and I couldn't help myself from kissing her. I tilted my head down to where my lips touched hers. I felt her smile into the kiss. I stopped kissing her and sat up. I was looking at her with a smirk. "You like it when I kiss you, dont you," I asked Then she sat up and smiled at me.

"I also like it when you are shirtless" she said. I took off my shirt and layed her back down to where I was on top of her now. I started kissing her passionatly. I started to trail the kisses down her neck. I heard her moan a little bit until she smacked her hand around her mouth. When I got to the part where I was above her breast I leaned up to where I was just looking at her.

"Are you sure you want to do this," I asked her. She nodded her head yes. "and you aren't afraid of me just tring to get into your pants like luke did"

"You have never lied to me once since I met you so I trust you enough that you will not cheat on me." She said and I nodded and started back where I was. I pulled her shirt up then off her body. she started to unbuckle my pants and I slipped them off then she slipped off her pants. All of a sudden we were naked and well you know what happened after that...