I Will Always Love You.

We were on our way home from the park. I had gotten Tyler's and Jacks number before we left so now I can text them when ever I want. I was sitting in between Calum and Luke and I could feel the tension between them. For some reason I think Calum is mad at Luke but I don't know why. I looked at him and I saw anger. A type of anger I had never seen from him. It was like he could tell that LUke still loved me. But I don't know how he would know.

"Were here," I heard Ashton say from the front of the car. Me and Calum got out and I gave everybody a hug and told them that I would see them tomorrow. I walked up to the door and it swung open. There stood Marissa. She looked like she was going to cry. I gave her a hug and walked inside, Calum followed. I sat down on the couch to see Robert watching the game. I had forgotten that it was sunday night.

"Do you want something to eat? We have some spegetti in the fridge," Marissa asked.

"No, I have something to tell you, and then after that I am going to bed." I said. She nodded her head and sat down next to me."Um... Instead of having one baby, I am having two." I saw the shock in her eyes, but there wasn't just shock there was happiness and comfort. I knew she was happy to have a grandchild even if it wasn't related to her. I was getting really tired so I dicided to go to bed. Calum stayed seated while I got up to go to bed. I layed down in bed, hugged my pillow, and drifted off to sleep.

~DREAM~

I was in the woods yelling, yelling something I couldn't hear, but I knew I was yelling. It was dark, dark enough to where I couldn't see. Something, or someone was yelling my name, but everytime I tried to move towards the noise something would wrap around my ankle.

I heard a noise from behind me, but when I tried to turn around something snaked around my body. I was pulled into something, something hard.

"Why are you out here so late baby girl," A voice wispered into my ear. Its grip was strong, so strong I felt like i couldn't breath.

"Please let me go," I was able to cry out. Who ever it was snickered, then its grip got tighter. As its grip got tighter i felt my lungs caving in. Then in an instint it let me go. I catched my breath and ran. I ran as fast as I could until I saw someone. They turned around and it was luke. He had a gun pressed to his temple, then all of a sudden there was a loud bang...

~OUT OF DREAM~

I woke up breathing really heavily. Calum was sleeping still. I didn't know what that dream was about but I had to check on Luke. I got out of bed and ran downstairs. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I drove all the way to the hotel and jumped out of the car. I ran up to the floor he was on and ran to his room. I knocked on the door and waited unpatiently for it to open. Finally when it opened it revealed a bed head luke. I was so happy to see that he was ok. I quickly wrapped my arms around him making him fall back a little. I started to cry and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Shhh, what happened." he asked.

"I had a dream, you were in it and I needed to make sure you were ok." I said pulling away wiping my tears. He pulled me into his room and shut the door. Well it was his and michaels and ashtons but michael and ashton were out somewhere. I turned around and luke was standing right in front of me. I didn't notice but Luke was shirtless.

"If you want you can stay here for the night," Luke said.

"But what about Calum," I asked.

"i'll text him and tell him you dicided to stay with us for tonight and that you'll be back in the morning, and if you want, you can sleep in Ashton's bed." He said walking over to his bed. I smiled and walked over to Ashtons bed and layed down. Luke turned off the lights and I drifted of to sleep once again."I will always love you...." I heard Luke wisper just before I passed out...
______________________________________________________________________________

Was it good? why don't you tell me in the comments or by voting! Follow me on Twitter @Vcakes7 and kik me @Vcakes7 THNKX BYE!!!.