The Record

Did you comment,I hope you did because I will be choosing a random person who comments about the book or the character to give a shoutout to.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked out the door forgeting about everything that just happened.I got into my car and drove a half an hour to the adoption center.I got out of the car and walked into the building

"What may I help you with today,"The woman said at the front desk asked me.

"I am here because my mother said that I was adopted but I would not belive her so she sent me here to get my birth records,"I told the lady as she pulled up the birth records on her computer screen.

"First and last name please,"She asked me.

"Rebecca Hayes,"I said as she typed my name in.

"Yes Miss Hayes you were adopted 17 years ago,"She said making my face glow.

"Can I get a copy of my record,"I asked her.

"Do you want me to print it now or print it later and have me mail it to you,"She asked with a smile on her face.

"Can you print it now,"I asked her.

"Please have a seat over there while I print it,"She said pointing to the chair.I had sat there for at least five minutes waiting for the records to print.When they were done she called me up to the desk.

"These are all the records including your birth parents names and your adopted parents names.If you have any siblings.It also has your birth parents current address and their phone numbers.

"Thank you,"I said giving her a ten dollar bill for a tip.I got in the car and drove home to look at the records.I got home and got out of the car,ran upstairs to my room and opened the records.The first thing I saw was a parents name.It was my mothers name.Anne Marie is what it said but the fathers space was empty.I pulled the paper out more to see a name of a sibling.The first name that showed up us Harry Irwin.Irwin that name sounds familiar.Lauren Irwin was the second name.But there was one last name...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How do you think its going comment,vote,share THANKS!!!