The Sound Check.

THANKS FOR READING!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to pans clashing in the kitchen.I walked in to the kitchen to see Harry standing there smiling.

"Do you want something to eat,"He said as i noticed everybody else standing behind me.they looked as tired as me.We all sat down at the table,I was in between Luke and Ashton.I could feel lukes smile as he looked at me.

"I haven't properly introduced myself,my name is Niall,"Niall said across from the table.

"I know,I mean you guys are one of the hottest boy bands in the world,"I said not looking at him in the eyes.

"You said one of the hottest I thought we were the hottest,"Louis said

"No the hottest is Five Seconds Of Summer then One Direction."I said starring at the cieling trying to look smart because I knew all my celebrities.

"You just say that because you are dating one of the boys from 5sos."Louis said making me make eye contact with him.

"Actually no.Its true because if you read the magazines you would know that they really are."I said cracking a fake smile at him. He dicided not to fight with me any more after Harry brought us the food.

"Ladies first,"He said setting my plate down.It smelt really good.I stared at my food then I noticed that everybody was staring at me and asking why I was not eating.Luke was smiling when I hit his shoulder.

"What,"He asked with a smirk on his face as I jestjered to him to tell them."She does not eat meat,"He said pointing to the sausage."She is a vegitarian."

"Do you want my sausage,"I said to luke and he took it.i started to eat after.I heard Ashton say something to me and I looked up at him.

"You never told me you were vegitarian,"

"There is a lot of things you dont know about me,"I said.

"I bet,"Michael said."Its time to go to sound check,"He said pointing to the clock.We all got up and headed to the room next to ours.They all did our sound check and then it was my turn.I sang my heart out until I was finished.

"Every girl I have heard sing does not have a voice like that"Harry said.And thats when Luke walked up to me and Kissed me out of nowhere........

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please comment or vote if you do you will get a shout out!