Love and True Love are different

I walked up to Jennifer house and waited for her to unlock the door. We walked in and I st down on the couch about to cry again.

"What happened," Jennifer asked me.

"I went to the bathroom and when I came back to the table I found out that Robert and Marissa found out that I was pregnant and they didn't hear it from me." I said and tears started rolling down my face. I couldn't hold myself together. I started to cry even harder and I buried my face into Jennifers shoulder. She hugged me and I knew she felt sorry for me because I could hear it in her voice which made me cry harder.

" I know what will cheer you up,"She picked my head up off of her shoulder. " I am going to make some popcorn and we are going to watch a bunch of chick flicks." Sje smiled and got up to get the popcorn. My phone started to ring. I picked up off of the table and noticed that Calum was calling me. I didn't want to talk to any of them right now i just wanted to be alone with Jennifer, so I decined the call. Jennifer came back with a bowl of popcorn and she sat down and we started to watch chick flicks.

~CALUMS POV~

I was pacing around rebecca's room because she had declined my call. I don't know why she would get so upset about Michael telling Marissa and Robert that she was pregnant, but then again she doesn't know who told. I heard somebody knock on the door and I turned around as fast as I could to only see Marissa standing there.

"I don't know if this will help but Rebecca has a friend she doesn't live to far away maybe you can see if she is there." She gave me the address and I ran out the door. I got into my car and drove to the address. I got out of the car and went to the door. I knocked on it and who I was assuming to be Rebecca's friend opened the door. I smiled and so did she.

" Hi, I am wondering if Rebecca Iwrin is here." I said, she turned around as though she was looking at something and then she turned back to me and shook her head yes. She let me in and there was Rebecca, fast asleep on the couch. 

"I advise you not to wake her up but if you wan't to take her home with you then just carry her," She smiled. I smiled back and walked over to the couch and picked her up off the couch. She snuggled up close to my chest which made me almost burst into tears. "Here is her phone," She handed it to me and I tried to put it in my back pocket with out dropping Rebecca, but it wasn't working out."Here, let me help you," Rebecca's friend took her phone and put it in my pocket for me. I smiled and she opened the door and I walked out. I layed Rebecca down in the back seat. I got into the front seat and started the car. I drove all the way back to Marissa's and Roberts house. When I got to their house, they were both sitting on the front porch. I got out of the car and grabbed Rebecca out of the back seat. I walked up to the house and they both stood up so fast. I smiled and walked up to rebecca's room. I layed her down in the bed and I layed down next to her... As I started to fall asleep i started thinking is this true love or just another person I slept with..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys... sorry if this is short I have not been up to date with everything because I got keyboard and guitar lessons and then there is school plus writing on wattpad... I just have been piling up my anxiaty so if I stop posting for a while then I am very sorry but I will try my hardest to post often... follow me on twitter @Vcakes7 and kik me @Vcakes7... THNKS... BYE!!!