The Name

Hello I hope you commented!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I pulled the paper out more there was a third name....I saw an A then the rest of the name.Ashton Irwin.When I read the name I thought I was in a dream but I was not.It was to good to be true.I pulled the paper out all the way to see an address and a phone number.I got my phone and typed in the number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring......"Hello,"A woman said on the phone.

"Hello is this Anne Marie,"I asked her.

"This is her,who is this,"She asked.

"This is going to be hard to explain and I don't want you to hang up on me so please stay calm,"I said.

"Ummm. Ok but if its not important than I will hang up,"She said.

"Like I said this is going to be hard to explain so im just going to say it all at once,"I said while taking a deep breath,"I am your daughter.My name is Rebecca Hayes and my adoption parents think that it would be better if i went to live with you but if you don't except me than thats fine but i will have no where to live."

"Oh,My,God.I thought I would never hear from you again.Yes you can come live with me but you will have to stay in one of the guest bedrooms until we fix up another room for you.Not to mention I have three other kids."She said.Her voice always made me so happy.

"Well about that it has every thing about you and the family.But lets get back to the real deal what time do you want me to come."I asked trying not to make an imression.I felt so happy that I was going to live with a rockstar and his family.

"Get on the flight tomorrow I already booked it for you."She said making my face light up.We said good bye and I packed all my thing to take on the flight the rest would be shiped to me...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello comment,vote,share. THANKS!!!