What Are You Saying?

HI! sorry I haven't updated... I have really tried so hard to update but I have been busy. I hope you like this chapter!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up next to Calum who is still sleeping. I smiled and got up out of the bed. I walked over to my closet and dicided to get out a pair of black skinney jeans and a white shirt that hung of my sholder. I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. Once the water was hot I jumped into the shower. I washed my hair and my body. I turned the water off and got out of the shower. After a minute or so I put on my clothes and walked back into the bedroom. I looked at the bed and saw Calum wasn't there. I dicided that I was hungry and then I walked down stairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard yelling and I ran into the kitchen. I saw ashton and luke yelling at each other for no god dam reason so I walked in between them to break up the fight.

"Guys! Stop fighting, its not going to-" Right then and there I got cut off by Luke smaking me in the face. All I could feel is the stinging of where his hand hit me. I could not speak or even move. I had finally got the courage to move and all I did was walk away. I didn't say anything I just walked away. I walked up stairs to my room and layed down on my bed. I started to feel tears run down my face until somebody walked into my room. I didn't look, I just sat there. Then I heard Them talk and I knew it was calum I rolled over to see him standing there. He looked like someone had just shattered his heart."Whats wrong," I asked him.

"Nothing, I just heard you yelling and I walked down stairs to see what happened and then I saw Luke hit you." He said shutting the door and walking closer to me. I just sat there looking at him. "Do you want to go-"I cut him off by running into the bathroom and throwing up. I felt sick. so sick that I couldn't walk. Calum walked into the bathroom and asked if I was ok and I just shook my head yes. I felt weird, it felt like my stomach was rolling around inside my body. That feeling made me throw up again. I shut the bathroom door on Calum on accident. I mean I ment to shut the door but not on calum. I started to look through my Cabinet under the sink. When I found what I needed I used it. I was shaking by my suprise that I had ran out of the room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where I found all the boys sitting at the table. I knew I had a conserned look on my face and everybody was looking at me with suspision. I walked over to michael and I pulled him away from the table. Once I got to a place where I knew nobody could hear me I told him and he was so scared that I told him that he thought it was him and that he didn't mean to. I laughed at the things he said.

"No you dummy it's either luke or Calum and im telling you because I don't want them or ashton to know unless it is true so I want you to take me to the docters to see if it is true." I said and he shook his head yes. We walked out to the living room and I went to go get my jacket and so did michael. We both walked out with out saying a word to the other's. Right now, I am scared out of my mind and I have no clue what is going to happen

~After the drive~

I walked into the docters office while Michael stayed in the car. Once i got into the office I had walked up to the desk. The lady said she would take me right away. I sat down In the little tiny room with a lot of equipment. A moment later the docter walked into the room. She told me to lay down on the bed as she set up the equipment. I layed down on the bed and she put the cold gel on my stomach. She started to rub it around with this stick thing(I dont know what its called). She looked at the screen and smiled. I was scared. I had no idea why she was smiling.

"Congrats, Your pregnant." I put a fake smile on my face. She handed me a picture and told me my next docter's apointment was in a month. I walked back out to the car. Michael was sitting there on his phone. When I got in the car he looked at me.

"Sooo," he said.

"I am pregnant" I said lacking the confedence of wanting this baby.

"What are you saying?"He asked

"I am saying that i'm going to have a baby and I don't even know if it is Lukes or Calums. Plus I don't think I'm ready for this." I noticed that he had put a fake smile on his face and he hugged me...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THNX FOR READING!! I hope you like this chapter!

As you may have noticed that my name has changed so ye... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Vcakes7 AND VOTE AND COMMENT!