A Night Out

Calum and I were laying down in my bedroom when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Its me," Jennifer said opening the door. I smiled and forgot that both me and calum were butt naked.

"Give us a sec," I laughed. Calum got up and threw on some pants and gave me his shirt and I put it on. I opened the door and she walked in.

"Who were you talking about when you said us," She asked. I laughed and pointed to Calum, "OH," she said and turned toward me and started nudging my sholder. "Well i'm sorry if i interupted you but i need to borrow Rebecca for awhile" She said.

"No its fine you didn't interupt us, and go ahead," Calum said. He started to walk to the door and turned toward me. He placed a kiss apon my lips and walked out the door. I smiled and shut the door behind him.

"Well you two are still hot and heavy," She said letting out a little giggle. "Ok, enough about that, we got to get you ready for tonight,"

"Whats tonight," I asked

"We are all going out with Ashton and his new girl Haley," She said."And you can't wear that." She walked over to my closet where all the cloths I brought with me sat. She pulled out a minty green high low dress and threw it at me. " Go put that on,"

"You better be lucky that I can still fit in stuff like this for now," I said and she scoffed.

" How far in are you," she asked as I walked into the bathroom.

"About 2 weeks, I don't know but when i get back i go back to the hospital to do an ultrasound." I shouted from the bathroom. As I was done getting dressed I walked out to see Jennifer on her phone. She looked up and smiled. She walked over to me and hugged me. I let out a laugh and hugged her back. "Ok, time for your make up." She said as she stopped hugging me and walked into the bathroom. I sat down as she started to put my make up on. she smiled and showed me. I always like it when she did my make up because she always did it so naturally.

"Thanks," I smiled and walked over to my closet and grabbed my tan flats. (I KNOW IT SHOWS HEELS BUT I THINK SHE WOULD LOOK BETTER IN FLATS) I turned around and noticed she was already ready. We went down stairs to see Calum sitting on the couch in the same thing he went out of my bedroom in. He smiled and got up.

"Finally you guys are done, its almost time to go." He laughed and walked up the stairs. About five minutes later he walked down the stairs in a Nasa t-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and converse. He grabbed my arm and we walked out the door. We took Jennifers car to the place we were going to eat at.

~AFTER CAR RIDE~

We pulled up to the resteraunt and Calum walked around the car to help me out . I said thank you and took his hand and got out of the car. Jennifer walked over to where Michael was standing and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked up from his phone and smiled at her. They seem like a really good couple.

I was broken out of my train of thought when a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked to see who it was and noticed it was Ashton. "I don't know how we ended up with the same pair of glasses," he whispered into my ear. I laughed as i had forgoten that i was wearing my glasses instead of my contacts. I saw Haley and waved at her. She saw me wave and walked over to me.

"Hi," She said.

"Hi, how have you been." I asked.

"Good, I see your really close to ashton."

"Yea its funny how we are really close but we didn't know each other for 17 years." I laughed and she smiled. Her smile was really pretty. I am glad Ashton has a girl like her.

~LUKES POV~

As a car pulled up to the resteraunt, Calum got out. He walked over to the other side of the door and helped Rebecca out of the car. I wish she still loved me as much as I love her, But she will never love me again. She is in love with Calum.

I left my train of thought to see Rebecca smiling at me with a big smile on her face. Se looked at me and waved, I waved back with a small smile on my face. I scanned her body to see an arm wrapped around her waist. I looked back up to see Calum pulling her close to him. I hated to see them together. I just wish she was with me.

"Luke!" Ashton yelled and I walked towards him.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Are you ready to go inside?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and gave him a weak smile. I looked over at Rebecca and noticed she was wearing her glasses. She looked a lot like Ashton when she wore them.

We walked inside the restaurant and sat down at our table. I sat next to Rebecca and Michael. Everybody else was sitting in other chairs. We quickly ordered our drinks and started to talk.

"So how are you," Rebecca asked me.

"Im great, how are y-" I was cut off by the sound of a gun going off. I felt a searing pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw blood on my shirt. I fell to the ground and everybody started screaming. Rebecca leaned down next to me and put pressure on my wound. Jessica started to call somebody. The last thing I remember seeing was Kassandra off in the distance smirking. Then I blacked out...

____________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading my story if you haven't read the authors note called 'Sorry!Ending story' then I am sorry to tell you that I will be ending this story on this chapter so CLIFFHANGER!!!! But if you go to my new account CakingMashton then I am glad to tell you that I am writing a sequel on there! and could you let me know what you guys want to be called because I relise that all I call you guys are my readers. I Love you guys so much and I hope you like the sequel!