The Vegitarian Shop

THANK YOU FOR READING! Im going to give the shout outs at the end of this chapter.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When I was done crying I had gotten up and ashton had walked out of my room to give me some space. I went to go take a shower when I heard a knock on the door. It was niall.

"I heard you crying and I just wanted to check on you." He said with a smile.

"I dont need anybody to check on me, besides if I did I have an older brother and a boyfriend so if you could excuse me Im going to take a shower.I shut the door as he walked away I locked the door behind me so that way nobody could come into the bathroom while I was in there.

I had gotten undress and turned the water on and got in the shower but as I took one step into the water there was a knock on the door. I ignored it but they just kept knocking so I got out of the shower to see who it was and it was just ashton asking for his hat. when I looked at the sink his hat was sitting on the counter so I handed it to him. I got back in the shower. I have always wondered why he wears that all the time. everybody says ha he has a bald spot bu i think is something else.

When I was taking a shower I put on a hollister tank top and old navy short shorts and chucks. I walked out of my room running into liam and louis as they were going down stairs to eat.

"Sorry I didnt see you,"I said

"Its fine it happens all the time,"Liam said and they walked down the stairs and I followed them. I could smell the bacon and It almost made me throw up so I went out of the hotel room and sat down next to the door.

Lukes POV

I saw Rebecca walk out of the hotel room so I dicided to go talk to her. I walked out of the room to see her sitting next to the door  so I sat next to her.

"Whats Wrong," I  asked her.

"I just couldnt stand the smell so I just came out here to get away,"She said looking at me and smiling.

"You know, I saw this little vegitarian place and I think they serve breakfast do you want to go," I asked her.

"As long as Im away from here,"She said

Rebecca's POV

Luke went back inside to grab our jackets and then we headed out. When we arived at the vegitarian shop the employees where very excited to see me and luke they said that they were big fans of five seconds of summer and they also said we were a great couple.

We sat down to eat and when I looked the menu I saw my favorite food. I ordered it and so did luke.

"Just to let you know I have never eaten vegitarian food." luke said

"I can tell,"I smiled.We ate our food and we took a picture with the emplayees and then we left as luke got a message from harry...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay now we are getting back to the shout outs CJJohnsohn6 for adding my story to a reading list and prettysmart123 for commenting and voting and also boobear600 for voting!

If you vote then you will get a shout out! please vote comment and I will give you a shout out!