New Girlfriend

WARNING: THIS MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL INTERACTION! IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THAT PART THEN READ UNTIL YOU GET TO IT AND THEN SKIP IT!

I was woken up by somebody jumping on the bed and yelling.

"Rebecca, wake up! I have someone for you to meet," I opened my eyes to see the person yelling. To my suprise, everybody was here, besided the one direction boys. I growned and threw the pillow at ashton,who was jumping on the bed, but I think it missed him because he kept yelling. I leaned up and saw calum sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled and got up and walked over to him. He patted his lap indicating me to sit down.  I laughed a little and sat down in his lap. I leaned my head against his chest and looked at Ashton. He smiled and walked over to the bathroom door. He knocked on it and asked somebody to come out. To my suprise a really pretty red head walked out. She had brown eyes that sparkled which I was kinda jealous of. She was really skinney, and her smiled lighted up the whole room. Ashton wrapped his arm around her and smiled.

"This is Haley, my new girlfriend" He said. She started to blush and I smiled.

"I am glad you found somebody," I said and he started to blush. "Oh my god! Ashton is blushing!" I yelled. I heard a grown from the other side of the room and I looked over to see what it was. Luke was laying in the bed still sleeping. I laughed and threw a pillow at his face.

"Stop being so grumpy and get your butt up," I said. He rolled over and just looked at me, he smiled and laughed.

"Hey, maybe we should all go out for dinner tonight! maybe you guys can get to know Haley better," Ashton said. We all nodded and said yes. They both smiled and walked out the door. Michael looked down at his phone.

"Oh, I have to take this," he said and walked out the door. Which left me, Calum and Luke in the room.

"what happened last night." Calum blurted out.

"Nothing," I smiled at Calum.

"Babe, don't lie to me, I know Michael and Ashton were not here last night," He gave me an intense stare.

"Fine, I had a bad dream last night, Luke was in it and I wanted to cheack on him but I didn't want to bother you because you look so adorable when you are sleeping," I said in a sweet voice.

"Urgggg. When ever you do that voice I can never stay mad at you." He said, leaning his head into the crook of my neck. I let out a little giggle and Calum growned into my ear and started to kiss down my neck.

"Not here," I wispered into Calums ear as I noticed Luke was staring right at us...

~ASHTON'S POV~

I am so happy I met Haley. Even though we met last night she still makes me happy.

"Babe, Im bored, what do you want to do," Haley said leaning her head on my sholder.

"I was thinking maybe we could go see a movie," I said and she smiled.

"So are you asking me out on a date."

"Sure, why not," I smiled.

~REBECCA'S POV~

Me and Calum dicided we would go back to Marissa's and see what they were up to and once we got to the house it was empty. I walked into the Kitchen and saw a note on the counter

Be back soon, There is some spagetti in the fridge for lunch if you want it

                                                                                           Love X Marissa

I smiled at the note and walked back into the living room, Calum followed and wrapped his arms around my waist. He started to kiss down my neck making me let out a little moan. He smiled and continued to kiss my neck he picked me up and walked me up the stairs. He opened my bed room door and set me down on the bed. He shut the door and walked back over to the bed.  He crawled on top of me and started to kiss me. He trailed down my jaw line and kissed my neck again but this time rougher making me let out a louder moan. Then he started to kiss my lips again. He pulled his pants down and I did the same. Then my underwear came off and hios as well. Then he inserted his member into me. I missed the pleasure and to just feel it again made me so happy. He started to pull in and out, Making me moan. He went in and out faster everytime, and then it was over. and we just layed there on my bed. I cuddled up to him and wispered "I love you,"

"I love you to," He wispered back...
_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! great chapter! I just want to give a shout out to Im_Hemmo96 for being my new character! and as always follow me on twitter @Vcakes7 and THNKX BYE!