My Feelings

I was sitting in my room crying when i heard a nock on my door. I heard my door open then I felt someone sit on my bed. I rolled over to where i was now on my back. I saw it was ashton. I looked at him and noticed he was crying. I leaned up and he huged me and I started to cry into his shoulder."Its not the same anymore. He didnt love me. he is just like all of my other boyfriends. Always cheating on me with another girl."

"I know what you mean..."He said trying to comfort me but not doing a good job at it. I cried until i fell asleep in ashtons arms.

Ashtons POV

SHe was crying alot and right now I just wanted to punch luke in the face for being such an asshole to her. I know I couldn't because She would kill me if I did. I lay her down as I got up to go get Calum. I walked down stairs to only see Calum and Michael.

"Where did luke go" I asked Michael.

"Him and Kassandra went to her house because luke said he didn't want to hurt Rebecca anymore than he did." Michael said

"atleast he still has some simpathy" I said making Calum chuckle a little bit." So I was thinking that we should take turns on watching Rebecca because we have no clue what she can do and what she is capable of." I exclaimed.

"I'll go first" Calum said."You guys should get some sleep. We nodded our heads and went up stairs to our rooms.

Calum's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching tv until I heard a loud scream. I ran up stairs to see Rebecca sitting up right on her bed. I walk over to her and sit down on here bed. I started to pet her head as she said some thing.

" I don't know what to do. Who is going to be there when I need comforting. Who should I love. You or Luke." she said.

"Love me," I wispered into her hair. She moved her head to where she was now looking at me strait in the eyes."Love me," I said a little bit louder. "Love me and I swear I will love you to the moom and back. I won't cheat on you I won't push you to do anything." I said to her. I didn't notice we were leaning in until our lips touched. I felt sparks and butterflies as my stomach lifted like a baloon. Our lips moved insink together. I pulled away and looked at her. "Lve me," I said one more time as leaned in and kissed her passionatily. I pulled away one last time. I started to get off the bed until she grabbed my arm.

"Stay, please" She said I smiled and layed down next to her as she fell back asleep...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short i know. I have nothing to write about. I want to do a contest so Im going to pick one of you . I will choose who will be Ashtons and Michaels girlfriends. Here is what you need:

Name:

A Discription of your self:

Who you want to date:

Hobby's:

What you like:

I know it is not alot but if you can do this for me i will be really greatful. Comment Vote and have a great day!!