The camping trip Part2

Hello my famous readers. this chapter is not going to have any shoutouts because I want to save these shoutouts for my next chapter because I want to get more votes comments and other things so please enjoy and comment and vote

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I wanna go on a camping trip, but don't tell the boys because if they find out they will never want to come along," she said waving towards the boys.

I got ready to say good bye to the one direction crew because they had to go back to the UK. Me,Ashton,Calum,Michael, and Luke got our bags and got in the car to go back to the house. when we arrived there I walked inside to see Harry. I said hi and walked up to my room and grabbed my computer to say hi to all my friends since I hadn't talked to most of them since I left. Jennifer is one of my best friends and we tell each other everything. so when I was on tour I couldnt tell her everything because I had forgotten my computer at home. So i typed everything that happened in an email and sent it to her. then I heard a nock on my door.

"Come in," I said to see my mom walking through the door.

"I just wanted to come in here because all the boys are every where," she said. I nodded to hear all the boys screaming like five year olds."Now the place where we are going camping is atleast an hour away so Im going to pack all the close and can you go get all the food,"

"Yeah sure,"I got up and walked to the door. I walked down stairs and grabbed the keys to my car. I walked outside and got in my car. I drove all the way to the store. when I got there I grabbed some veggitarian food for me and some other food for every body else. I checked out but right when I was walking out of the store there was alot of cameras and people trying to ask me questions. I finally got through all of the cameras and got to my car and put all the food in the trunk and drove home. When I got home mom came out to help me put all the food in bags that would keep the food safe when we drive to the camping area. then we put all of the bags in the back of the car. She dicided that we wait till it was dinner to tell the boys we were going on a camping trip.

It was atleast 7 oclock at night and we were eating dinner. Right before the boys got done, I took my mom into the kitchen to tell her something.

"I was thinking maybe I should make a dramatic entrence then stand up on the chair and announce the news," I addressed. She nodded her head and I walked into the dining room and went to stand up on a chair. All the boys looked at me with a confused look on the faces.

I cleared my throat," I have a big announcement," I smiled, "We are going on a camping trip!"