Arguements

~Rebecca's POV~

I woke up in my bedroom. Calum was lying next to me, and he was snuggled up to me. I thought it was cute but then again I was still mad at him. I got out of bed and grabbed one of my pillows and threw it at him, and he woke up imediately. He stretched his arms out and then looked at me. " Who did it," I scolded him.

"Who did what,?" He looked at me with a confused look.

"Who told Marissa and robert that I was pregnant?" Right then his eyes got so big.

"Michael did," He said holding his hands up in defence. I was raging with anger right now. I ran downstairs and grabbed my jacket, I went out to my car. I got in and drove to the hotel they were staying in. There was a bunch of girls standing in front of the door so I just pushed through them. Most of them gave me a look of discust. I didn't really care so I busted in through the front door. I walked over to the front desk and ask the lady what room michael was staying in. She knew me of coarse and gave me his room number. I ran over to the elivator and went up to his floor. I found his room number and banged on the door. I was assuming it was really loud because half of the hallway was peaking out of there rooms. The door swung open revealing Ashton.

"Why are you here," He asked and I just walked inside to see Michael laying down on the bed sleeping. Of course I took one of the pillows and threw it at his face. He woke up all startled and then when he saw me his eyes got so big.

"Why did you tell them!" I shouted.

"Tell who what," He asked getting out of bed.

"Why did you tell Marissa and Robert that I was pregnant!"

"Oh that, I thought you had already told them so I started talking about it and then they asked me what I was talking about and then I told them." He said looking down at the floor.

"How could you! I thought you were my friend!"

" I didn't mean to!" He shouted back at me. I couldn't help but start crying. Tears were streaming down my face and I was sobing."Im

so sorry," I heard Michael say, I didn't want to hear his voice so I started to run toward the door but I ran into somebody. I knew it was luke because I remembered the way his arms wrapped around me. I heard him wisper something in my ear but I could make out what he said. He started walking and I walked next to him. I knew we were in the elivator because I felt the elivator shaft move. when the door opened. Luke wrapped his arm around me and we walked outside to my car. I got into the passenger side and he got into the drivers seat. He started the car and started driving back to Marissa's and robert's house.

~After the drive~

We were back at Marissa's and Robert's house and It was already noon. I walked inside and so did luke. Calum was sitting on the couch with Marissa and he was talking to her. I looked up at him and he looked at me. I smiled and sat down next to him and Luke sat next to me.

"Please explain," Marissa asked giving me a concerned look.

I let out a sigh and started talking," So this was when me and luke were still dating and then we you know... Then We broke up and I started dating Calum not that long ago and thats when it happened again." I said.

"Do you know who the father is?" She asked

" No, but I go in for another ultrasound when I get back into austrailia. and when the baby is born the docter will tell me who the father is." I smiled looking at both Luke and Calum," And I don't care who the father is, I just know that the baby will turn out great no matter what."They both started blushing and I laughed. I got up from the couch and went up to my bedroom. As i was walking up the stairs I felt this stinging pain in my stomach. I screamed out and Luke and Calum came running toward the stairs to see me laying down on them. All of a sudden I blacked out.

~Calums POV~

We heard Rebecca scream and me and luke both ran to the stairs to see her passed out on the stairs.

"Luke start the car!" I yelled and he ran out to her car. I picked her up ran outside with her in my arms. Her body seemed lifeless which made me want to get her to the hospital as fast as I could. I got into the back of the car with her as Luke drove us to the hospital.

~After Drive~

Me and Luke were sitting in the emergency room and Rebecca was being rushed into an xray. We had been sitting there for about 10 minutes until one of the docters came out.

"Rebecca is stable and you guys can see her but she is sleeping right now. she was just really dehidrated, and since she is pregnant the baby was just reacting to her being dehidrated."He said, and then he showed us to her room. She was lying there on the bed which made me break down inside. I picked up a chair and sat down next to her and luke called everybody and told them what happened. The first people to get here were the boys from 1 direction, and then Ashton and michael. When Ashton saw her lying there in the bed lifeless he almost broke down crying.

"What Happened," Liam asked

"She was dehidrated and the baby was reacting to her being dehidrated," Luke said. One of the nurses came in and when she looked up from her clipboard, She was startled to see all of us.

"Um, excuse me, Is anybody here related to Rebecca," She asked nicely.

"I am," Ashton said walking over to her and then she pulled him out of the room. As she pulled him out of the room Rebecca's friend, Jennifer, came rushing through the doors. When she entered the room she gasped when she saw everybody here. She made eye contact with Michael and then they both started blushing. she turned toward me and asked me what happened and I told her.

Ashton came back in with a face that meant that he was all emotional. He looked up at me and smiled. I knew that it was a real smile. I heard rebecca grown, everybody looked at her and she opened her eyes. I was so happy to see her beautiful eyes. She looked over at Michael and Jennifer laughing, she had a discusted look on her face. I think she was still mad at michael...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I know it wasn't updated when I said it was but I had to go through a couple time and do a spelling check... I am really thankful that you are reading my book... follow me on twitter @Vcakes7 and message me on kik @Vcakes7 THNKZ... BYE!