The Question?

When I finished singing every body was clapping and it made me blush. I tryed to hide my face but it was no use they all still saw it.

"You are going on tour with us,"Ashton said out of nowhere.

"NoI am not,"I said trying to walk away until some one grabbed my arm.

"If you walk away from this offer you will never get to meet One Direction,"Luke said making my eyes pop out of my head.

"O-One Direction,"I said walking closer to him.

"Yeah, we always tour with them,"He said getting up from his seat and walking to the door.

"OH MY GOD!!! One direction,"I said screeming at the top of my lungs."I'm Coming."

"Ok,ok you can come," Michael said. I got into the car with everybody else and we went home to pack. When we got home I was the first one to run up to my room and started to pack.

"When do we leave," I asked Calum when I was finished packing.

"Tomorrow," He said.I checked the clock and noticed that it was past twelve at night. I dicided to go to bed before someone came into my bedroom.

"Hey luke whats up,"I said as he came and sat down on my bed with me.

"I don't know how to say this without you freaking out or you jumping up and telling ashton," He said with a scared face.

"What do you want to say,"I asked.

"Well I like you alot and I want to know if you want to go on a date sometime?.......