The Music

Thank you all again for reading my book i really apreciate it. I want to give nother shoutout to natalie_5sos_1D!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the song ended I felt like I was  in heaven.his voice was so beautiful.

When luke got off stage more people went up and it kept going on until we left.We dicidd to walk around for a little bit to see all the beautiful lights.When we arrived at the hotel Ashton was sitting on the steps crying.

"Ashton whats wrong"I asked as he stood up and hugged me so tight I could not breath.

"I tried calling you but you weren't answering me so I started to get scared then I tried Luke but he did not answer either so thats when i started freaking out thinking that something had happened to you and i thought you were dead or something so I saat out here for an hour and when you did not come back i knew something was wrong,"Ashton said without taking a breath.

"Well im back in one piece so im perfectly fine."

"ok lets go back up starairs to say hello to the boys,"Luke said to me.As we walked into the room I was hiding behind Ashton and Luke because I am very shy when it comes to certain people.I was holding both luke and ashtons hand when harry asked who i was.

"You didn't get my text,"Ashton asked as they all shook there heads no."This is my sister Rebecca.She is my long lost sister who found us just a couple days ago."

"and she is my new girlfriend,"Luke said making me blush.I had a bad habbit with blushing alot.

I let go of luke and ashtons hands and walked into my room because I was really tired.

Lukes POV

"She must be very shey if she does not want to say hi to us."

"She can be when it comes to certain people,"I said while sitting down on the couch.We were all watching tv when I heard a scream coming from Rebecca's room.I got up and ran to her room and noticed she was sitting upright and shaking in the corner of her bed.I started to sing a song that my mom would always sing to me to get me to calm down.

Rebecca's POV

I saw luke walking my room and cuddle up next to me. He started sing in my ear.I started to calm down,down enough to talk.

"Luke,"I said as luke answered."Can you please stay in here with me."

"Sure,"He said as I layed down.He layed down next to me and started to sing the same song again and I knew that I would have to ask him what it was in the morning.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would really like it if you started commenting on my book.Thanks for reading!