XXXVI

A/N: I miss this book! I'm sorry if this book is slow in updates but I will do my best to update more and don't worry! The book will get more exciting in the next chapters.

The chapter is not edited yet so I apologize in advance for the mistakes.

I purple you all!

"Where have you been earlier? I didn't see you after your class."

You pretend you didn't heard him and silently walk your way towards the stairs.

You're only saving himself from being yelled by you after he frustrates you earlier.

Taehyung pursed his lips and breath out through his nose as he watch you ignore him with furrowed brows.

He didn't know his words will make you that mad at him.

You were about to climb the stairs to head to your room plus you are still in a sour mood at your stepbrother so you also want to be away from him. Yet before you could even put a foot down on the third step, a hand slid in under your armpits and you were being lifted off your feet easily like he was just picking up a child.

He is not letting you get away just like that.

"Hey!"

Taehyung twirl you around and place you infront of him, you looking like a scowling kid.

"What the hell Taehyung." You glare, hitting him on the chest with your small fist that didn't even faze him.

"Are you ignoring me?" Taehyung ask, arching his back to lean down on your head level, you're taken back at the sudden closeness of his face as your eyes widen and quickly took a surprise step back, your cheeks heating up.

"What do you want Tae?" You deadpan after composing yourself, mastering a bored look as you tear your gaze away and folded your arms over your chest grumpily.

"Are you mad at me?" Taehyung inquire, both brows raise, noticing you were giving him a cold shoulder since your encounter at the hallway back at school.

"Isn't it obvious asshole." You said through gritted teeth with hatred in your eyes as you narrowed it at him, not bothering to hide your frustration towards him.

"What did I do?" He asked looking innocently, placing a hand on his chest feigning shock and accused.

His expression said he knows but was playing around to anger you more.

You scoff with a roll of your eyes.

"Really? You were clearly saying that I'm a slut." You glare at him, spitting the last word with disgust in your voice and masked your annoyance.