XXXI

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry if I took too long to update and I keep you waiting but here you go! I hope you will enjoy reading! It might be short but don't worry I will update as soon as possible! I purple you all!💜 I enjoy reading your comments and I hope to read more of your comments and opinions🤗💜

You were still a little upset about Taehyung's rude approach to Minhyun as you enter the house with a frown trailing behind Taehyung who was already walking up the stairs.

"Why does he hate Minhyun so much." You murmur to yourself as you padded across the floor, an incessant ringing of the telephone reaching your ears as you past by the living room.

You slow down, retreating a few step back to answer the phone as it keep ringing but one of the household maid rush into it before you could take a step inside the living room.

Shrugging your shoulders, you head up the stairs and make your way towards your bedroom and text Minhyun.

You didn't even given a chance to change when you heard knocking on the door that you just close just a while ago.

Dropping your bag over your bed, you saunter towards the door and twist the door knob, opening it to see the young maid Mia with a phone in her hand grasp close to her chest.

"Miss y/n you have a phone call from Jimin." The maid announce, stretching her arm to hand you the wireless telephone.

"Jimin?" You ask like you misheard her, your brows furrowed in confuse arcs wondering why Jimin would be calling.

She nods in confirmation as you reach the phone from her grasp and close the door as the maid left.

"Hello Jimin." Still skeptical, you greet as you press the phone against your ear and now walking across the floor.

"Tiger..."

"What is it Chim?" You ask softly, immediately picking the distress in his tone.

"Can you go with me tonight?" You could hear that he was hesitant as it took him a while before he speak it out.

"Sure Chim." you were quick to response wanting to know what's bothering his mind.

You've noticed that he's always on his thoughts and been quiet lately and Jimin was normally not like that making you wonder.

"I just... I need someone to talk to..." Jimin breathed with a half hearted chuckle, making you frown.

Your worry deepened, pursing your lips in concern as you sat on the couch on the foot of the bed.

"You can always talk to me Chim." You told him full heartedly and you mean it.

It was odd to see the boys showing their soft side because they're mostly annoying and loud all the time with nothing to worry and it concern you to see them like this somehow.

"I'll be there at 6."

"Okay, you take care"

You heard him snicker on the other end of the line, making you somehow relief and drawing a small smile on your lips.

"I will wifey." Jimin joked softly laughing and it made you laugh.

"Now go and pick me up like a good husband." You play along, smiling to yourself as you pull your bottom lip between your teeth.

"Don't get too excited to see me honey." He tease making you snort a laugh and roll your eyes.

That's the Jimin you knew.

My StepBrother    Taehyung x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें