XXXVIX

Word count: 3,600+

Enjoy reading! I purple heart you all!

You didn't sleep properly that night and the dark circles under your eyes says it all.

And here you are, standing in-front of your door contemplating whether you'll go out fearing to ran into him or stay in your room to avoid running into him.

You can not stand any awkward interactions knowing you can't look straight into his eyes without loosing your shits and blushing like a dumb tomato.

You were not ready for confrontations yet and losing your cool in-front of him.

Meanwhile Taehyung was the complete opposite as he stood infront of his room while waiting for you to appear for about half an hour now which is very unlikely of you since you usually rise before him.

Taehyung's head was on cloud nine as he unconsciously smile to himself while thinking about the kiss you two shared and slept like a baby that whole night with dreams of you and him kissing then eventually, getting married and having kids, escalating that quickly.

'Well I can't avoid him forever.' You groan to yourself.

You took a deep breath and exhale through your nose, gathering your confidence you reach towards the doorknob in hope that Taehyung already left for school and twist it open.

The hall where silent with no sign of any presence when you step out and you sigh a breath of relief and step out of your room in confidence that he's not around, walking down the hallway in caution.

Then you froze.

It was Friday yesterday... which means-

"Shit."

You closed your eyes and cursed under your breath when you eventually remember today is Saturday which means there's no class.

Now, you just hope that he went out.

You quickly turn around and retreat on your steps to return in the sanctuary of your room when all of the sudden you felt a hand grasp your elbow from behind and spun you around.

Before you could react and look at the person, you felt a soft sensation against your lips making your breath hitch in your throat.

"Goodmorning."

Taehyung pull away and peer down at you with a rectangular smile on his face, his hands place on either side of your hips holding you in place.

You were unable to speak for a moment as you gape at him, flustered but mostly shock.

"W-what's that for?"

You stammer and found your voice meek in which you cringed at how you sound and immediately clear your throat.

"Your lips looks lonely and it look like it wanted to meet mine." He whisper slyly, his eyes glancing momentarily on your parted lips as he wiggles his eyebrows playfully.

"You just wanted to kiss me." You scoff, a smile breaking out on your lips and step away from his grasp noticing where his eyes are lingering.

All your unease seems to flew away at Taehyung's goofiness.

"No I doesn't." He feign accused, being extra dramatic by placing a hand on his chest.

You chortle, shaking your head and fold your arms against your chest as you look up at him.

"So you're telling me your lips now have mind on their own?"

He only grins and bob his head up and down like a child, very much unlikely of the Taehyung you first knew who was cocky.