XVI

Taehyung's Pov

"Hey Tae." Jimin nudge.

We're at our table of the school cafe during lunch while the others are lining to took their orders leaving me, Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi at the table as we already ordered our food before they came.

I watch as Y/n talk with Jungkook and Jin, laughing when they said something funny to her that made her laugh.

My forehead creased as I inwardly grumble in distaste.

Why is she laughing...

"Taeee.."

"What?"

"Do you like Y/N?" He ask taking me by surprise at the blunt question he's throwing my way.

I swung my gaze at him with my brows furrowed.

"Ofcourse not." I quickly reply, giving him a strange look.

"Why would you think that anyway?"

"You're always staring at her and getting all protective and jealous when we're around her." Jimin remark and glance at Y/N direction who's lining up at the counter to pay her foods.

I retreat my gaze from her and look back at Jimin.

"I'm not."

Jimin laugh, "you like her." He teased making me groan.

"Shut up." I hissed glaring at him.

"Fine." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes and scowl at him.

"Unless you have a stepsister stepbrother fetish." Namjoon suddenly said from across the table and Jimin burst out laughing.

I scrunch my nose in distaste. "You watch too much porn Joon." I grumble.

"What? I watch one and it's possible in real situation." He shrugged a shoulder, biting on his apple nonchalantly.

I roll my eyes.

"Keep whatever family stroke you have in your head hyung."

I mumble under my breath and my gaze shifted to Y/N but I quickly look away when I realize I'm staring at her-

NO.

I'm not staring.

"Can she be my girlfriend?" I suddenly heard Yoongi ask taking my attention.

I swung my gaze at him and glare

"No." I pause when they stupidly grin and give me a 'you-like-her' look.

I clear my throat then quickly added.

"You can't because her mom and dad is strict about her going out."

They just nod their heads with a doubtful look and a stupid lopsided grin on their faces.

I inwardly groan, getting annoyed at their presence.

"Fuck you." I glare.

They only chuckle and tease some more.

Your Pov

"Can I have some of that Yoongi?" I ask, as I point my chopstick towards the sweetened beef on Yoongi's plate, my mouth still full.

"Sure." He give me a gummy smile but before he could even put the pork belly on my plate Taehyung give me his food instead.

Yoongi retreated his hand and give the other guys a knowing grin while I questioningly stare at Taehyung who's sitting beside me.

He didn't look at me as he just quietly continued eating his food.