*Teaser*

"I thought I made my self clear when I told you to stay away from him?" I deadpan as I seat behind the wheels of my car driving us home after school.

I look at her through the rear view mirror and saw her scowling at me at the backseat with her arms crossed against her chest looking grumpy.

If I'm not just mad I'll think that she's cute-

NO.

Shut up Tae.

"Yah, stop rolling your eyes." I hissed, glaring at her through the mirror when I catch her rolling those eyes at me.

"Why do you even care?" She mutter, sounding bitchy.

I groan under my breath at her unattractive attitude and huff as I tightly clutch the steering wheel furiously.

"Because- just f*cking listen damn it!" I growl, my forehead wrinkled in annoyed folds and my eyes are narrowed into slits in rage focusing on the road.

She's pushing me on my edge.

All the time.

"He's a friend so what do you care." She grumble, making a fuss.

I breath and grit my teeth harshly, glancing at her through the mirror for a split second.

She's not making this easy.

"Just stay away from him." I sigh.

"No." She huff stubbornly and I could see her glaring at the back of my head.

Aish why is she so stubborn.

"Then fine, I'll do it the other way." I groan, saying the last words more to myself.

"Just tell me if you're jealous Tae." She suddenly said, and she was laughing.

I stop the car in a holt and turn halfway on my seat to look at her in incredulity.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are." She scoff, giving me those teasing grin.

I groan inwardly and glare at her to shut her up but the teasing grin still lingers on her face.

This girl...

"I'm not." I hissed at her.

She laugh, throwing her head back and clutching her side like a lunatic.

I furrowed my brows and give her a strange look, glaring at her as she find this funny.

Why is she laughing???

"Taetae is Jealooooouuus." She spit out between laughs and I couldn't help myself from smiling at the sound of her laugh, my annoyance fading away as a warm feeling spread through my chest as I watch her happy.

There's no denying it.

I like my stepsister.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey everyone! 

I know I keep you waiting for so long for an update but her you go guys! I'm giving you a teaser for the next chapters coming. It won't take me long for a new update.

I love you all!🥰

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Your author💜