V

It's Sunday afternoon and I feel so hooooot even the aircon is on it's not helping at all, I can almost feel the beads of sweat forming on my forehead because of how warm it is.

We're currently having lunch at the dining and I'm sitting right beside Taehyung who's sitting right next to my mom and Mr. Kim on the other end.

Taehyung's presence already annoyed me and what annoys me even more is that he's sitting beside me.

Mom insist that we should always eat together as a family every weekends since Taehyung and I are not around during lunch on school days.

As much as I hate it I don't have a choice since I'm living in the same roof with them.

I really can't wait to be away from this place, from mom and live on my own.

I can feel Taehyung glancing at me every now and then, when I meet his gaze he will smile goofily at me, I can't help but be annoyed and lift my glass of milk to my lips, focusing on ignoring him instead.

"The weather is so hot this day" Mr. Kim suddenly spoke, sparking up a conversation to fill the silence in the atmosphere.

"Yeah, I think it would be nice to go for a swim after with the kids." Mom agrees, clapping her hands enthusiastically at her suggestion.

I remember they have a pool in the mansion just only reminding me again of how rich they are.

They're lucky to live a luxurious lifestyle and everything's ready for them, Taehyung's born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I have enough of Mr. Kim, Taehyung and my mom's presence but it's actually a good idea since it's so warm so I turn it up even though I'm not in the mood to be bothered by Taehyung.

"Yeah that would be nice." I said, my voice just barely above a whisper but audible.

Mom glance over at me surprised and when I meet gaze with her, she smile at me like she's proud that I talked formally.

I look down, I'm not that cold hearted, I just learn to build a barrier between me and others so it won't hurt that bad when they left.

"You look like brocolli in your swimsuit I guess." Taehyung suddenly whisper his warm breath tickling my ear.

I squint my eyes at him and move my foot over his underneath the table, slamming my heel down on top of his foot as hard as I can.

"Ouch bitch." He cuss.

His mouth pressed into a tight line containing the profanities and groans from slipping out of his mouth.

I smirk to myself.

"You'll pay for that." I heard him grumble lowly just loud enough for me to hear.

Looks like I care anyway.

"Whatever TaeTae." I tease, rolling my eyes at him as I pick up on eating.

Right after lunch, I ran upstairs and went to my room to change into my swimsuit.

Taehyung where running after me surely on his way to his room too to change.

"Hey Tiger." He call out from behind but I mute him.

I take two steps at the time and quickly lock the door to my room when I got in before Taehyung can catch up on me and do anything foolish again.

I don't want him barging in my room and pinning me on the wall again like he did on our first meeting at this house.

I ransack my room in search for a bathing suit and I end up wearing on a white one piece I got when I was 16 so it's kinda small and tight for my current size but I shrug and grab a clean towel before scampering downstairs.