XX

"Tiger!"

Hearing someone calling your name stop you from walking down the school hallway.

You turn around to where the voice were coming as you came face to face to a breathless Jungkook.

"What?"  You ask uninterested, turning around to continue walking as you adjusted the strap of your bag from your shoulder.

You didn't mean to come out rude but the recent event at the class with Taehyung just put you on a bad mood.

"Are you heading home?" The black haired man ask, straightening his posture as he jog on your side to catch up with your pace.

"Yah." You answer, your eyes never leaving ahead of you once.

"We're going to a pool party later you should join us tiger" Jungkook proclaim excitedly his eyes sparkle in enthusiasm.

"No thanks." Was your immediate response, not in the mood to party.

Jungkook smile falter, his shoulder drop at your decline.

Jungkook find your company fun and he wanted you to be there at the party with them... mostly around him.

"But whyyyyy?" He whine, a frown evident on his tone.

"I'm tired." You reason out, but you're actually just on a bad mood.

"Please come with us Tiger." He plead, tugging on the hem of your shirt childisy.

You roll your eyes and huff, you were getting annoyed at the black haired man who's walking beside you.

Ofcourse you won't get away that easily. Especially with them.

"Jungkook I said no." You gave him a stern look, annoyance displays on your features.

Jungkook pursed his bottom lip like a child getting scolded.

"Please come." He beg, giving you those puppy eyes as he clutched on your arm like his dear life depends on you.

You can't help the smile tugging on the corners of you lips as an amused chuckle emits from your throat at the act he pull.

They always have their way to making you say yes.

"Okay fine."

You sigh defeatedly finally giving in since you have nothing to do at the house anyway and beside you can't resist that look he was giving you. You have no plans for tonight so a pool party could be a good pass time and Minhyun moved the coffee date because of some emergency.

"Yes!" Jungkook fist bump the air in victory as he got you to say yes earning a few strange looks from the nearby students around.

You chuckle, your brows furrowed as you stare at the black hair head man beside you, shaking your head at his reaction.

"I swear you won't regret it." He claim with a wide smile, throwing his arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer to his side.

"I hope so."

————————————————

You're at you room, rummaging through your closet looking for a perfect outfit to wear for tonight. Jungkook said it was a pool party and you just want to wear simething comfy, you're not planning for a swim tonight you're just going because the boys are there and you were bored to stay at home.

When you came to the house Taehyung wasn't around which somehow made you sigh in relief at the absence of his presence, atleast no one will bother you.

You still couldn't understand why he's acting all jerk around you the sudden, it's not like you did something terrible to him.

You shake the thought of him out of your head refusing to let him ruin your mood because his being mean.

After minutes of searching you finally end up wearing a mid thigh length blue spaghetti strap silk dress that's loose around your body but still hugs your curves.

You're not in the mood to wear some pants tonight and you feel much comfortable to move in a dress.

You didn't bother styling your hair as you just let it down to its natural waves since you like it that way.

You only applied powder on your face, light lipstick, eyeliner and mascara for your lashes before grabbing your phone and went downstairs.

Jungkook promised you that he'll fetch you and he was just in time when you heard a honk outside the house as you reach the bottom stair.

Your eyes landed to the black sleek car that was waiting outside the porch when you open the door.

A smile tug your lips when you catch a sight of Jungkook through the rolled down window waving at you at the driver seat.

"Hey wifey." He greets happily taking in your appearance as you hop into the passenger seat.

You roll your eyes at the teasing and shake your head.

He doesn't look bad in a black pants that hug his legs emphasizing his thick thighs that you could be stuck staring, the sleeves of his white long sleeves rolls up to his elbows the clothing making his chest and biceps prominent that any girl would drool at the sight, his hair is comb neatly backwards a few strand falling on his face,

He looks good.

Jungkook was also sipping in your appearance as you study him, your curves made his throat dry and he couldn't help but gulp as his eyes linger a little longer at your exposed legs.

It look so soft-

"Stop staring at my legs Kookie!" You scolds hitting his arm as it snap him out of his trance.

He blushed in embarrassment as he was caught staring and avert his haze to look anywhere else but you.

"I uhm I'm sorry... it just... uhm look so soft." He stutter, scratching the back of his neck nervously as he rambles out.

Your eyes narrowed into thin lines.

You just witness Jeon Jungkook blushing for staring at your legs, he would always pull dirty jokes on you shamelessly but you just seen him blush because he was caught staring.

"You're such a kid." You chuckle shaking your head at the flustered boy.

Jungkook holts and snap his head towards you, an annoyed frown settle on his lips only to be replace with a cocky smirk.

"I'll show you who's the kid." Like a switch, Jungkook grins mischievously.

Your brows furrowed as you shift on your seat so your body is completely facing him.

"Wha-"

Jungkook didn't even let you finish when he lean forward and kiss the corner of your lips staying there for good three seconds.

You were caught on guard as your breath hitched in your throat when you feel his warm soft lips at the corner of yours.

You gasped, eyes widen in utter shock as you stare at him in disbelief.

"Now who are you calling a kid?" Jungkook smirk cockily as he slump back on his seat.

You blink, still in shock.

He almost kiss you on the lips.

"You pervert bunny!"

________________________

A/N

Hey! Another update! I'm sorry if this chapter is too short! I just want to update tonight and make you happy! Iloveyou💜 happy reading!