I

I stared out through the window looking at everything pass by like a blur as the car drove to our destination that will soon going to be my new home.

It's been eight years since I've been here, I was born in Korea when mom and dad was working here but we moved to Greece because of dad's job where most of my years is spent.

"There's a lot of beautiful spot here in Korea, I swear you'll enjoy it here, especially the foods here." I heard mom spoke from the driver seat with such enthusiasm laced on her tone to lighten my dull mood.

"You'll love it here darling." She said in such assurance like she was so sure of what she's saying.

Letting out a huff, I muttered sure enough she'll hear it. "Sure."

She sigh as she look at me through the rear mirror giving me a small smile and with a heavy heart I ignore her.

Looking at her would only remind me constantly of how much my life has been miserable.

I just keep my eyes on the road the whole car ride, completely ignoring her presence.

I can take care of myself without her...

She's not even my mother anymore since the day she walk out of my life, our life.

"Y/N, we're here"

Almost an hour and half of driving from the airport mom finally announces happily as she pull out at the front of a big house.

I stare at the house in front of me and notice how big it is, only saying that the man she married is rich.

Mom let the engine died down and shift on her seat to look at me happily and that's the complete opposite of what I'm feeling.

"So, let's go." She sweetly smile at me but I keep a stoic face.

"You may go, I'll stay here" I said in a flat monotone avoiding to meet her gaze and keep looking through the window, even there's nothing to look at.

"Okay" I heard her said, leaving me all alone in the car like what I wanted.

I watch her retreating figure through the tinted window until she skipped to the door and no longer in my sight.

I took a deep breath and let out a long sigh, leaning my head against the glass and look out.

For a while, I just sat there at the backseat of the car in silence thinking of how terrible my life is.

maybe if only mom didn't cheated on dad, maybe our family is still together.

I didn't mean to be disrespectful to my mother I just can't help but be angry towards her.

I didn't want to stay any longer here in the car, staying here would only keep me thinking, so I began unbuckling my seatbelt and hop out of the car, staring at the mansion stood ahead of me.

This house- a mansion rather is 3× bigger than my old house.

I'm still not ready to meet the person that'll never be part of my life, even how many times mom would talk to me, I won't give him a chance to be a dad and be part of me.

With a frown, I stalked to the front door of the mansion, wrapping my hand into fist I knock three times.

It did not wait long when the door opens and a man in his late 40's stand ahead of me in his fine clothes.

He looks pure Korean by looks as I study his appearance, he also look so professional with his coat and tie that screams money and diamonds as he stand tall.