XXIV

I don't know when did I become this comfortable with the boys when I'm letting my guard down with one of them.

I am currently in my room I mean WE are in my room, by the mean of WE, Jungkook and I.

It's late afternoon and I'm laying on my bed on my back while Jungkook sat in the middle of my bed, his back on the cushion headboard as my head lay on his firm lap.

"Taehyung is angry." I said out in the blue, breaking the silence as I stare at the ceiling having a sudden interest in it.

"He truly is." Jungkook chuckles softly, his fingers mindlessly playing with my hair as I feel his gaze on me.

I pursed my lips and furrowed my brows, my stare shifting to Jungkook.

"But he saved me from that pervert." I mutter but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"He did, and I guess you owe him a thankyou tiger." Jungkook response, suddenly leaning down on my face blocking my view of the ceiling only to be replace with his face.

He grin toothily-Scratch that, bunnily at the close proximity of our face.

He was too close that I'm having a cross eye and the tip of our nose almost brushing.

I put my palm on his face, his lips smudge on my hand as I pushed his face away.

"Don't get too close bunny teeth." I scold, narrowing my eyes at him.

"But I just want to look at yooouuu closelyyy."

I just roll my eyes and return my gaze on the ceiling as I adjusted my head on his lap ignoring his lingering gaze on my face.

Jungkook hand immediately return on my hair as his fingers comb through my scalp and locks soothingly making me sigh in content.

As I stare at the ceiling, my thought drifted to Taehyung...

I didn't even say Thankyou to him for saving my ass last night.

But isn't he mad at me?

"You have a pretty eyes y/n." Jungkook suddenly utter snapping me out of my thoughts.

It's unusual for him to call me with my real name, as they always acknowledge me by tiger or other pet names they calls me.

My gaze darted at Jungkook and caught him staring at me, more likely studying the features of my face that somehow make me feel conscious under his intense gaze as his eyes trail to the detail of my nose and to my lips, lingering his sight there.

I took this opportunity to scan the detail of his face too, the outline of his sharp jaw, his nose, the mole on his face, my gaze slowly trail lower and stopped on Jungkook's collarbone.

I gulped, looking back at his face before I could think anything -

weird.

Hey I'm a teenager! It's normal to get thoughts like a hormonal teenager.

I awkwardly cough to get Jungkook's attention that snap him out of his daze as he immediately look back into my eyes with round open eyes.

"I uhm I'm sorry for staring i-it's just uh ahm-"

"It's okay." I cut him off, pushing myself up in sitting position, my forearm supporting my weight over the bed as I lean forward but not too close to face a flustered Jungkook.

Jungkook rub the back of his neck shyly letting out a small chuckle, a visible hue of bright pink dusting his cheeks as he look away maybe to conceal the blush on his apples but it's too late because I already seen it.