XXXVIII

A/N: Prepare you hearts readers!💜

Word count: 3,000k

Chapter not edited.

You sat on the sidewalk with your knees clutch against your chest, resting your forehead over your knees you wrapped your arms around yourself as a chilly wind kissed your skin.

Your mind wander at what happened back at the house with Minhyun.

The kiss supposed to clear your dilemma yet it only forge chaos in your head and your feelings has never been jumbled like right now.

As you closed your eyes, lost in your thoughts, you suddenly felt yourself being abruptly lifted from the concrete and before you knew you collide to a solid surface as you were engulfed in a pair of arms.

Your head was pushed down against a chest making your cheek get smudge on the fabric as the hand behind your head hold you in place.

Taehyung.

"What happened?" His deep voice softly spoken, the tenderness in his tone caught you off guard like, coming to an assumption that he figured out you're not okay through the phone call where your voice were shaking.

Inhaling his masculine musky scent, you circle your arms around him and breath out a sigh of content as you melt in his embrace and listen to the thrumming of his chest.

Your action surprises you both but you set your pride aside just wanting to lean on somebody, completely unconscious of the effect you have on Taehyung as his heartbeat accelerate with your arms wrapped around him.

"Nothing, I just want to go home." You murmur, slightly pulling your head away just enough you could tilt your head upwards and look into his espresso eyes.

You see the worry in them as his face hovers over yours, the frown etched on his godly like sculpted features as he look down at you, his bangs tickling his eyes

Taehyung couldn't help but wander, lost in your soulful eyes as it shimmer under the reflecting light of the pale moonlight.

Unaware of his warmth gaze on you, your lips curl to faint smile, lifting your hand towards his face you brush his bangs away from his brows and slide your pointer finger down to lift the corner of his lips, you chortle under your breath and Taehyung swear he could feel his heart burst out of his chest as he gulped.

"What are you doing silly?" He asked in a whisper like voice after composing himself, gently bringing your hands down and interlacing his fingers with yours.

You fell silent as you felt a thump in your chest at your interlocked hands, frozen.

There is it again, your feelings is messing with you as you hear a loud thump of your own heartbeat, a numbing coldness enveloping your chest.