XXXIV

Not edited

I'm sorry if it's takes me more than a month to update but I will do my best to update more frequently.

Enjoy Reading.

Taehyung's Pov

Ofcourse it was not a mistake.

But Taehyung see how you avoided him like he was a plague.

He couldn't sleep last night thinking about the kiss you both shared in a kitchen, his heart was hammering against his chest once he got in his room after kissing you, still in a loud nine as the touch of your lips left an electricity flowing through his veins, damn he could have even hardly focus at school as he would just randomly smile and chuckles when he remembers, he could still feel the softness of your lips against his cherry ones as he savors your taste and he have no regret in kissing you.

"Bro who got you smiling like that?" Jungkook ask with furrowed brows as he stare at the ash blonde who was smiling to himself weirdly.

Taehyung shook his head, biting his lower lip as he restrain back a smile threatening to break from his face.

"Are you perhaps thinking of girl?" Jungkook snort, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly with a matching teasing smile as he bump shoulders with the other young man.

Ofcourse it was not a surprise for Jungkook since Taehyung always have girls around.

But since you came it seems that Taehyung lost interest to other ladies only having his eyes on you all the time that he no longer switch girls every week which is very unlikely of him.

"Maybe." Taehyung hums, smiling more to himself as his eyes move to where you're seated only to catch you staring at him.

He smirks as he watch your eyes widen and panic over being caught and pretend to be looking somewhere else.

Taehyung press his lips together restraining back a laugh when you accidentally hit your knee on your desk in baffled and saw how your face twist in pain and your lips forming an 'ow' shape.

"She's so cute." Jungkook suddenly spoke from his side, nudging him with his shoulder, and voice dripping with fond.

Not oblivious to the fact that it was you Taehyung was referring to earlier.

Taehyung face instantly fell serious, lips turning downward as his eyes turn cold as he turn his head to look at Jungkook who was staring at you with full adoration shone in his eyes.

"Stop looking at her." Taehyung scolds suddenly getting possessive out of nowhere.

He shove Jungkook's face back with his palm who grumble on his seat and try to look past Taehyung's shoulder but Taehyung quickly moves his body to block you from the bunny's sight.

"Fine." Jungkook gave him an annoyed look and groan after a while of defeat, slumping on his seat frustratedly with his arms crossed.

Let's just say Taehyung stayed like that the whole period, blocking your figure from Jungkook's sight the whole class who tired to sneak a peek at you past your step brother's shoulder.

Taehyung hate the dreamy stares Jungkook is giving you as well as the other young men in the class who keep on gawking who quickly look away when they seen the daggers Taehyung is shooting them.