XXXIII

Now all you could think of was the kiss.

And it began to get into you every second.

Everytime you close your eyes you could see Taehyung's lips and yourself on top of the counter.

Kissing.

"Aish why did I fucking close my eyes when he kissed me?" You quietly ask yourself in the classroom as you stare at the writing on the board.

Running your fingers through your hair in distress you discard your pen and close your notebook, losing the motivation to take down notes as the thought of the kiss bothers you.

You couldn't sleep last night and now you can't hardly focus in the class.

"And why does he look like nothing happened?" You grumble quietly, your narrowed eyes trained to Taehyung at the opposite row who was paying no attention to the class as he spoke with Jungkook and laughing.

Maybe he didn't remember because he's drunk?

You breath caught in your throat when suddenly Taehyung slowly turn his head and look at you, his eyes meeting your frantic pair.

Oh no.

Your face heat up in embarrassment for getting caught staring and quickly look away, pretending to search for something inside your bag

You suddenly stop.

Wait a minute, why am I even bothered? Aish.

You groan, sitting up straight and glance at Taehyung's way only to find him still looking at you and your eyes widen as you almost choke on your spit and quickly hide behind the curtain of your hair.

"What is happening to me?"

_____________________

"Tiger."

You were upon startled that you let out a high pitch sound when out of the blue you were grab by the shoulders while you were walking down the corridors alone.

"Aaaahhhhh!" You scream slightly jumping on your feet at the sudden disturbance.

The familiar sound of Hoseok's laugh fill your ears and you twirl around with still a horrified expression to see him bent forward and clutching his sides.

You frown, huffing and narrowing your gaze at the young man.

"That's not funny Hobi!" You scolded, hitting him on the chest but he only laugh more.

You cross your arms below your breast and groan, stomp away as the he make fun of you.

"Why are you so on edge?" Hoseok ask still in a verge of laughter as he jog to catch up on your side.