XIII

I woke up the next morning with an arm draping around my waist and someone holding my hand.

The rain has stop in the morning and it's already sunny outside as the sunlight beam through the nearby window.

Meanwhile, Taehyung practically pull me up on my feet that wakes me up entirely as he took me by surprise.

He pull me away from between Yoongi and Hoseok's presence, scolding them from getting too close to me.

I groan with my eyes half opened.

Tae pull me on his side and kick Yoongi and Hoseok on the shin practically waking them up from their sleep.

"Yah! Get away from her you're being too touchy."

I actually don't get why he's suddenly getting all protective.

He's never been like this before.

Taehyung could be annoying, a jerk, pervert and suddenly protective around me sometimes but mostly annoying...

I throw him a strange look glaring at him when he just actually woke me up from my sleep.

"You don't have to wake me up." I grumble groggily, squinting my annoyed gaze at him.

He look down at me since he's towering my 5'4 height and pressed his lips in a tight line.

"Go upstairs and fix yourself, you're ugly." He told me, scanning my appearance from head to toe in distaste.

Did he just bullied me?

I scrunch my nose in annoyance and grit my teeth in irritation.

"You're ugly!" I hiss, tugging my arm from his grasp and stomp my way up the stairs with a scowl hearing him chuckle downstairs as I left.

That ass just called me ugly again.

~ ~ ~

"What do you want to eat actually?" I ask in a flat tone as I boringly look at the boys across the room waiting for their response.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin is at the kitchen with me deciding on what we're going to eat for breakfast.

They're sitting behind the isle counter, facing me, making them look like a kid getting lectured from their mother.

And that mother was me as I stood infront of them with arms crossed.

Since Taehyung being smart sent all the maids away for I don't know how long and Jin who knows how to cook left with Namjoon and Hoseok a while ago because of emergency 'they said'. I need to prepare us breakfast since no one will cook for us.

And I notice Tae was not around the house too making me assume that he left too.

Better then.

Less boys less stress.

I look at the boys sitting across from me and sigh in disappointment.

Why does these boys don't know anything other than flirt with girls and making them blush?

They could just leave here and go home but these three stayed than coming with the others.

"Chinese foods." They said in sync, their face lighting up excitedly like a bunch of kids.

I slump my shoulders and nod my head, turning around to grab the ingredients and stuff I needed.

I have a small background in cooking and I know some recipes since I'm always left at home alone everytime Dad is away for work and I need to take care of myself while he's gone.