XXVIII

I woke up rather early in the morning on Saturday, I usually woke up around 9 during weekends.

I rise from my bed and feel thirsty so I head downstairs to get myself something to drink, a maid who's cleaning greeting me on my way and I politely greet back.

When I reached the kitchen's doorway, I made a bee line for the cupboard and drew a cup out. I opened the fridge, reached for the pitcher of water, and closed the fridge with my foot.

When I turned around, I didn't expect to see Taehyung leaning against the kitchen doorway, staring at me with his arms crossed, his face has a cold and serious demeanor.

Yet I grin lazily upon seeing him and said in half glee, "Good morning"

Taehyung's response seriously caught me off guard, he gave me a resentful glare before proceeding to the fridge, completely ignoring my prescence.

I frowned at him while he just continued to rummage around the fridge, probably looking for something to eat or drink.

I snort.

So he's being a jerk again?

He stood up, probably found what he was looking for. He closed the fridge, turned around, and in his hand he holds a beer.

He have a scowl plastered on his face.

I quirk a brow, wondering what crawl up his ass early morning.

I shrugged ignoring him and went to the counter but before I could even walk half to it I was shoved on the side roughly.

"Out on my way." I heard Taehyung grumble as he walk past me.

My eyes narrowed gritting my teeth as I glare on the back of his head.

I walked up to him in angry steps, and grasp his elbow.

I turn him around in full force and snatch the beer out of his grasp harshly.

"What is wrong with you?" Taehyung said, clearly annoyed with me.

Hell is he really asking me that question?

"What's wrong with me?" I said mockingly, "No. The real question is, what is wrong with you?" I questioned him pointedly raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said to me in annoyance,

"Leave me alone. Just go away and go kiss Jungkook."