XIV

"Tae I need to tell you something." Namjoon walk into my room, closing the door after him.

After sending Y/N to her room a while ago and teasing her a bit, I follow afterwards and went to my room to clean myself as well.

I just got out from the shower and I'm rubbing a white towel on my soaked hair with another towel wrap around my waist.

I furrowed my brows and look questioningly at Namjoon who look so serious.

"What it is?" I ask, walking over to my bed and sat on the edge facing him.

Namjoon take a deep breath and shove his hand on his pocket, looking away as he seems contemplated whether he'll say something or not.

"It's just..." he trailed off and pause.

I grow annoyed as he's taking longer and making me more curious the longer he took.

"Just tell me already I don't have whole day." I demand in a flat tone having no time at all.

"Your mom is back" he pause and the moment he said it I shift on my seat and take a deep breath at the news.

"my mother called and told me that she wanted to see you." he continued and sigh heavily, dropping his gaze on the floor.

He knows too well that I don't like hearing news from my mom.

I feel all the air knock out on my lungs as I don't know what I would feel at the moment.

She's back...

After a long time she's gone she's back.

I don't know if I would be happy, or sad, or even mad at her for leaving me and dad.

It's been three years since she left us.

"mom said your mom will be waiting for you." I heard Namjoon said taking my attention again.

I clear my throat and nod my head, ignoring the tightening pain on my chest.

"I'm going to change." I said in a straight face, staring blankly at the wall.

"Okay." Namjoon sigh and pat me in the shoulder before walking away.

I heard the door close indicating that Namjoon already left and I'm all alone again.

I take a deep breath and sigh, letting my eyes close for a moment.

I'm going to see her again...

My mother.

~~~

"How are you?" Mom ask as we were seated at the back booth of a cafe she addresses me to.

I take a deep breath and sigh.

"I'm fine." I flatly response and look at her in a straight face.

It's been a while since I last saw her, I still doesn't know why she came back.

She pressed her lips in tight line and force a smile, she's getting teary eyed and I don't want to see her crying infront of me, she's still my mother.

But I didn't showed her any affection and sit stiff on my seat just staring at her.

"You grown so big." she remark, reaching over the table to hold my hand lovingly.

I just let her hold my hand for a moment before moving my hand away and place it on my lap instead.

I lean my back against the soft cushion of the seat and adjusted myself, I look at her.

"What do you want mom?" I ask nonchalantly, being polite as I don't want to hurt her feelings more.

Even she left me and dad she's still my mother and I still respected her and her decisions.

She smile, dropping her gaze on the table and sigh heavily.

"I miss you and I wanted to see you." She looks at me with a faint smile on her face looking sad.

"And your dad." Mom trail down and drop her gaze down gazing at her lap.

I sigh, closing my eyes for a moment.

I don't know if she knows about dad finding another woman after she left him because she doesn't love him anymore.

But what is this all about now.

I open my eyes and shifted my gaze at her, I take a deep breath and calmly told her.

"Mom, dad is married and he's okay now."

She smile a little and nod like she understand and knows about it.

"I know... it's just I want to see your dad for the last time." A whisper emits from her lips as she look at me with sad eyes.

I can't help but feel sad.

I want my mother back, I want my family complete but dad seems happy now with his new wife.

And his new wife seems nice and loving, I know she loves dad as much as dad loves her.

At the moment it remind me of her daughter, Tiger making my lips twitch in a gooey smile but I quickly push the thought of her out of my head.

"But you left dad because you said you don't love him anymore." I reminded her, looking all confuse right now.

She take a deep breath and sigh before speaking.

"I know and it was a mistake, I thought I don't love him anymore but I still do."

"I don't know mom, I don't want to ruin dad's happiness right now because he seems fine after you left him." I told her softly and shake my head, not meaning to hurt her in any way.

Mom just nod her head with a force smile and teary eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry." She said, her voice soft and wavering as she's about to cry that I hope she won't.

"I think I'll be going ahead." I said and rise on my seat, I didn't look her way as I shuffle on my feet to leave.

"Take good care of yourself son." I heard her said with love and care in her voice that I missed so much before I can even leave the booth.

I miss her.

I look at her way and nod my head.

"I will." I smile before leaving and walking out the cafe.

I didn't turn back, hating to see that she might be crying or looking at me with those sad eyes as I leave.

Since she left, my outlook to woman has been different as they will all eventually leave you one day and realize they no longer love you just like what happened between mom and dad's relationship, but I don't understand now, why would mom come back and announce she's still in love with dad after she left him...

As much as I want my family back together I can't.