IV

There's nothing much to do today and it's weekend.

It's been a three days since I've been here and so far there's nothing new.

Well, just the constant annoyance of the guys.

But I don't mind at all as long as there's no problem.

I don't know my life can get this boring.

Rolling on my back over the bed, I stare at the ceiling blankly with a bored expression on my face.

It's so quiet that I can feel myself loosing sane from the deafening silence.

I need to get out.

Crawling out of my bed, I jump on my feet and get out from my cell.

I have nothing to do in my head actually I just want to go out and go somewhere.

I walk down the long hallway, tracing my fingertips in the cream colored walls as I walk by.

Mom and her new husband wasn't around, they left right after breakfast and went somewhere I have no idea, surely for a date and I don't even know where Taehyung was since he didn't join us at breakfast this morning.

It's a good thing though.

I have enough of his presence already since we live in the same roof and I would ran into him sometimes and he would just love to annoy me everytime.

Silently walking down the hallway, I suddenly hear shuffling on a nearby door when I walk past it making me stop in a holt and retreat my steps, walking backwards.

Curiosity got the best of me and I reach for the door knob slumly but before I can even open it, it automatically opens on its own and someone walk right out from it making me stumble back and fall on the ground in a thud.

I groan, feeling a sting in my bum from the fall.

I look up at the person I bump into and realize it was Taehyung.

Again.

I notice that he just finish talking to someone over the phone because it seem he just hang up and shoved his phone inside the back of his jeans.

I thought he's not around.

I thought to myself as I gawk at his towering figure.

"What are you doing?"

Taehyung question, skeptically looking at me down the floor with a curious gaze.

Nothing stepbrother just mopping the floor with my pants.

"Thanks for helping."

I sarcastically rolled my eyes and said with every sarcasm dripping in my tone while helping myself stand up on my own.

What a gentleman he is.

"Just passing by."

I then coldly answer his question while dusting the invisible dust on my shorts.

"Who are you talking to on the phone?"

I curiously ask, still standing on the same spot.

"Jungkook, he's coming over."

He said in a solemn face, grabbing his phone from his pocket and typing something, texting Jungkook I guess.

I frown, two vs me.