IX

What should I wear

I muse to myself as I muddle around my walk in closet in a silver silk robe looking for an outfit.

I already have my hair done and my make up finished, it's just a light foundation, brown eye shadow mascara and light lipstick close to my natural lip color just keeping it all natural.

I sigh and stand infront of my wardrobe, thinking on what I'm going to wear tonight.

I don't have anything to wear since all my clothes are long, baggy and most of it are streets wear.

I'm not really a fan of short skirts and tight dresses but I don't want to be an outcast and be look at because of my out of place outfit, I just need to blend and fit in in the party.

I could back out and just tell the boys that I'm not going but I think this wouldn't be bad and beside I'm the only one here at the house and the maids since Taehyung will be going too.

It's been too long since I last party anyway and I'm looking forward on what Korea have for me.

So yeaaaahhhh.

I rummaged through the clothing, looking for a dress or anything I could wear tonight and pull out the maroon dress from the dresser I found.

I immediately put it on and check myself over the full length mirror and realize it's shorter than I thought it was, it's a mid-thigh length long sleeve off shoulder dress and it hugs my body tightly showing of my curves and my long legs.

I think not this one...

Just I'm about to take the dress off and change, the door to my room suddenly opens and I heard faint voices outside the walk in closet to where I was.

Forgetting all about that I'm still wearing the short dress, I open the door to see who it was in my room to see all the boys standing there except for Taehyung.

I wonder where he is now.

Anyway,

"What are you doing guys?" I enquire, stepping out of the door and looking at them.

I thought they'll be fetching me later why are they here early?

They were all busy wandering around my room either flopping on my bed and chatting.

Sighing, I clear my throat.

"Is it necessary to barge in my room???"

"Quit being mean- oh shit."

The room fell eerily quiet, seeing all their eyes were on me, I shift uncomfortably on my foot just then I realize that I'm still wearing the short tight dress.

Oh shit in-fact.

"Y-you um ah um." Namjoon stutters not able to comprehend his word, his eyes not once blinking as he stare at my body and slowly trailing to my legs towards my face.

I squirm under their comfortable gazes and snap them out of their thoughts.

This perverts.

"Get out, I'm going to change." I told them rudely but they quickly object.

"NO!" They sync.

I narrowed my eyes, looking at them strangely.

"That would be perfect for tonight so come on let's go."

Before I could even protest Jimin is already pulling me down the stairs and to the front door.

"Slow down Jimin." I complain, struggling to follow closely behind him because of the high heels I'm wearing. "You're too fast." I complain.