XVIII

Taehyung's Pov

I head down the stairs all dress and with my school bag hoist on my back.

I walk to the dining and notice that Y/N not awake yet, she always come before me but maybe she over slept.

I throw my bag over the counter and walk to the fridge, getting myself something to drink when suddenly I hear light shuffle of feet.

"Goodmorning." And I hear her soft voice bounce on the walls.

I ignore her, fighting my twitching lips to curl to a smile, and refuse to turn around to look at her.

"Yah, why are you ignoring me again?" I suddenly hear her complain and groan.

She's being whiny and I want to prove it to the guys that I don't like her by being mean.

"Why would I?" I swung my gaze at her and arc a brow.

I turn halfway around, with a box of milk on my hand and a glass on the other staring coldly at her.

She narrowed her fiery eyes at me and cross her arms against her chest, she scowl.

Such a tiger.

"Because you're a jerk." She grumble grumpily rolling her y/e/c orbs at me that still got me mesmerized everytime I look into those eyes.

I gulp and retreated my gaze off her when I get lured into those deep eyes of hers again.

I clear my throat, acting cold towards her.

"You're riding with me." I flatly told her in my and return the cartoon of milk in the fridge then place the empty glass on the sink avoiding to look back at her way.

I didn't hear anything from her but I heard her whisper incoherent things to herself making me slightly smile but I quickly gather myself together and drop the stupid smile.

"Let's go." I told her in a flat monotone.

I grab my bag from the counter before heading my way out the kitchen without sparing her a glance and get myself lost again.

I cannot like her.

She's my stepsister.

~ ~ ~

I watch in amuse while we're eating as Y/N munch infront of me, her cheek puffing out as she continuously stuff foods in her mouth making her look so much like a squirrel shoving nuts in her mouth.

How could she manage to stuff that many with that small mouth of hers.

I was suddenly snap out of my staring when Hoseok elbow me on the side getting my attention.

I turn my head to his direction and raise a brow at him.

"You're staring again." He teasingly grin nudging me on the side.

I give him a -shut-up- look and groan in annoyance.

"I don't" I whisper yell at him with a hard gaze.

"Yes you are." He wiggle his brows tauntingly wanting me to rip his eyebrows off.

I close my eyes for a brief moment and scowl at him.

"Say it again and I'll fucking tear your head off." I hissed making him shut up after that, instantly backing off but the stupid grin was still smeared on his face.

I groan under my breath, rolling my eyes in annoyance, my gaze finding its way back at Y/N who's gawking at Hoseok and I.

I feel the air in my lungs get knock out the moment our eyes met making me take a sharp breath.