VII

"Come on kitten." Jimin whine childishly.

He keep on pestering me to teach him Spanish since that day we raced.

He keep on babbling non stop to make me say yes and I don't want to be bothered by a childish guy right now.

"I don't want to." I told him flatly with an annoyed glare and pick up my steps.

Jimin follows me like a lost puppy and I restrain my twitching lips into a stupid grin at how adorable he is right now.

We're both on our way to our next class since we have a class together and Jimin just won't stop bugging me.

I've grown tired of it so I just give in to him just to shut him up.

He won't stop anyway if I won't give in and he will just keep on annoying me.

So I don't have a choice at all.

I turn around and look at him with a bored gaze.

"Okay fine." I sigh, running my fingers through my long loose hair in annoyance.

He won't stop bugging me anyway so there's no choice at all.

Jimin's face light up in delight and he jumps on his feet like a kid, I restrain myself from smiling at him and keep a stoic face.

I would forgot that they're arrogant and such a flirt sometimes.

"Thank you tiger." Jimin grin widely engulfing me in a surprise hug that made me went stiff from the warm contact of his body on mine.

I awkwardly tap his back and uncomfortably pull away from the warm embrace and also because of the questioning gaze we're getting from the nearby people.

'Um... Let's get going." I told him still kind of unease and walk ahead with Jimin happily following behind.

Who knows just a small thing can make a puppy happy.

They can turn into a proud pervert to a cute lost puppy real quick.

~ ~ ~

"No Jimin, say it like this." I groan, opening my mouth and pronounce the word again slower this time.

"Por Favor" I show him how my my tongue moves and he stare at me intently.

"Now you do it." I told him, watching his lips moves while he pronounce the syllables.

"Por favor."

He repeat my words, the foreign words falling out of his mouth smoothly this time.

"That's it, you got it." I praise, unconsciously smiling at him.

After a lot of trials he finally got it.

He grin proudly to himself with a smug look.

"Gracias." he said in spanish but his Korean accent is still audible for me to hear.

I can't contain my giggles and I slightly laugh a little at how funny he sounds, reminding me of Jungkook's ridiculous Spanish accent.

"What's I love you in Spanish?" Jimin suddenly ask with interest glinting in his eyes.

Without asking, I pronounce with no hesitation.

"Te amo."

I slowly pronounce it to him, telling him to watch closely to my lips.

I prop my elbows over the table and rest my chin on my palm, telling him to repeat it.

Jimin folds his arms over the table, leaning closer and looks directly into my eyes pronouncing the foreign syllable smoothly, I'm surprise at how fast he got it this time.