XXXII

A/N: I'm sorry if I just updated! But here you go!🤗 I made this chapter a lot longer compare to the previous chapters since I keep you waiting and I hope you will enjoy it. I purple heart you all!💜

Taehyung sat on the bar stool in the dim dining room, his forearms fold over the bar isle taking a swing of his beer, a heavy feeling weighting on his chest as his back slouched.

It was his fifth can of beer yet he could still remember so clearly the memory.

A bitter chuckle left his lips as he wipe his mouth with the back of his hand furiously.

He seen everything and he wish he didn't.

"That bastard." Taehyung scoff, a lopsided grin curling on his lips sorely.

Jimin kissed you and you didn't even pushed him away which infuriates him.

It took everything in him not to march towards you two and punch Jimin on the face and push him off the bridge a while ago.

He knew Jimin was going to confessed to you and Taehyung was there, lurking in the shadows under the tree watching.

He laugh to himself, realizing he look like a stalker earlier following and hiding.

Taehyung was certain that he have feelings for you yet he didn't knew it was that deep that he was hurting upon seeing you in the arms of another.

Heaving out a long sigh, Taehyung shook his head and snorted as he remembered the confrontation with Jimin.

~Earlier that day~

"You like her don't you?"

The question caught Taehyung off guard as they stood facing eachother in the front of the school yard.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't?" Taehyung coldly response, not in the mood to be bothered as he lean on the hood of his car with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You're just denying it Tae because you know you'll never be with her because you know it's wrong to like y/n because she's your sister." Jimin said leaning on his car as well, disgust lacing in his tone as he casually look around the parking lot, students passing by to get into their perspective cars and glancing at the two school heartthrob, fawning.

"Stepsister."Taehyung correct deadpanning as he heave out a sigh.

Jimin shook his head, laughing in disbelief and point out, with a raise brow.

"I can see it in the way you look at her Taehyung, actually all of us, every time you get possessive when we're close to her, when any boys is trying to hit on her-"

"Shut up."

Taehyung cut him off, his gaze hardening in warning.

Jimin's grin only widen.

"I don't fucking care what you have to say Jimin, I don't like her." Taehyung coldly clarify, lying.

Taehyung had admit it to himself that he like y/n but he didn't want to give the others the satisfaction that they were right about his feelings.

"I like Y/N." Jimin suddenly said catching him unaware.

Taehyung jaw clench, the words ringing in his ears tauntingly as his crossed arms drop to his side in stagger.