II

I sigh in frustration and grab my bag from the backseat with my forehead creased in annoyed lines.

Guess I need to change school.

I grumble under my breath.

I often encounter Jocks in every school I transfer and this is the worse so far that I ended up going back to the house.

I thought my first day would end up what I had in mind not in a different unexpected way.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and step out of my car before making my way inside the mansion that I'm still trying to familiarize frustratingly.

Frustrated because of my ruined day, frustrated because of the new environment, frustrated because of the thought of living with my mother and a stranger.

I found myself constantly sighing and I feel so old with a lot of worries.

No one is around the house when I get in beside of the few maids working around who greeted me kindly when they saw me.

This house is so big that Mr. Kim needed more than ten number of house helpers to maintain the wellness of the mansion.

I don't get it, why do he have a mansion like this big if he's the only one who lives here.

I wonder if he even have kids.

I went to the kitchen to get something to drink since I'm still thirsty from all the running a while ago and open the fridge that's filled with assorted drinks and foods.

I grab my desired foods and a sweetened fresh milk and bring it with me at the counter where I took a sit at one of the stool bar.

I wonder if their fridge even ran out of foods since there is so much foods in there.

I didn't expect him to be this rich making me wonder what does he do for a living.

As I'm looking around the screaming thousand dollars kitchen, suddenly the figure of my mother walk in the doorway.

She didn't notice me at first but she was upon surprise when she suddenly notice my presence in the room.

"Why are you home early darling?" She ask questioningly as she didn't expected me to be home yet, confusion swirling in her brown orbs as she stare at me.

I take my bored eyes off her and pour myself a glass of milk instead.

"Sick." I simply told her with no hint of emotion in my tone.

She quickly sprint to my side with worry etching on her features and place her hand against my forehead to check my temperature but I quickly dodge her touch.

I grimace, furrowing my brows at her.

How could she pull an act of being like a concern mother after all those years?

She should have done that before when I was ten and almost dying because I had a high fever and dad was working.

I remember the younger me calling for her mom crying when her mother didn't came because she left her to look for the love of her life.

"Why? What happened? Are you oka-"

I didn't let her finish in her babbling and her pretending she care about me and stop her mid-sentence.

"I'm fine." I breath out and jump out of the stool bar irritated, leaving my untouch foods behind.

Losing my apatite already.