VI

"Wow" I gasped in awe gawking at the beautiful sight infront of me.

"I know."

I feel Taehyung's presence standing next to me and I turn my awestruck eyes at him with a grin on my face.

Taehyung was looking at the wonderful scenery infront of us with a smile, his hands tucked on his jeans pocket and his hair is flying everytime the wind blows that made him look like a vogue model himself.

Taehyung is wearing a white long sleeve and grey jagger pants and black converse, he looks different in his casual clothes... more relaxing.

I hope we could stay like this a bit longer.

I even notice how good looking he was and how built his body through that thin fit top, he should be on a magazine, he will look so hot without a-

Okay, stop it Y/n.

"It's pretty." I agreed my voice still in an aweful gasp as I look back at the beautiful view infront of us shaking the recent thoughts of him out in my head.

We're standing on the side of the road watching the ocean splashing against the big rocks quietly.

I never been here before and this is one of the wonderful place I've ever been.

I let my eyes slid close and breath in the calming salty air through my nostrils.

I could feel a pair of eyes boring a hole on the side of my head and I know Taehyung is staring at me but I don't mind and keep my eyes close, relaxing.

"This is where the boys and I would go sometimes everytime we're on a stroll." I heard Taehyung started talking.

I opened my mellow eyes and look at him, he was smiling and staring at the calm ocean waves in a deep thought. 

At this very moment I think that Taehyung is not that Arrogant as he seemed to be when I first encounter them, maybe they're just immature guys just having fun, a bunch of kids.

"How about you?" I heard him suddenly ask, taking me out of my thoughts as he turn his head looking at me with those soft eyes.

"How about me?" I questioningly ask, actually not getting what he's trying to ask.

"What you and your friends love to do." He chuckles, making his question clear. 

I take a deep breath and take my gaze away from him, looking ahead of me as I recall about the days I'm together with your/friends/names.

"Uhm we love sleepovers and eating a lot." I told him, unconsciously smiling to myself as I remember the memories.

"Do you miss them?"

I sigh.

"Ofcourse Taehyung, what kind of question is that." I roll my eyes at his pointless question and wrap my arms around my body as another breeze of salty air kissed my skin.

"Why did you even bring me here?" I ask out in curiosity, glancing at his direction for a moment.

Taehyung softly take a deep breath and sigh, his crescent eyes looking at me.

"It's boring and I thought a little road trip is nice." He shrugs nonchalantly and he have a point though. "And I want to bond with my stepsister."

It's nice to be out the mansion sometimes since I don't have girlfriends I can go out with.

Somehow, I'm glad that Taehyung forcefully drags me out of my room and brought me here with him though.

• • •