XXVII

"what are you smiling you idiot?" Yoongi wonder giving the younger a weird glare as he take a bite on his burger.

"Nothing." Jungkook shrugged, a giddy smile on his face as he shook his head and bite on his mochi, eating Jimin's friends.

"It's not nothing when you look like having a daydream and wetdream at the same time." Hoseok chirped as he slide next to Namjoon with his order.

"I kissed y/n." Jungkook dreamily sigh, as he melt into his palm with a dreamy look.

Everyone fell silent for a moment, just staring at Jungkook, some with mouth gaping.

Taehyung who's seating across eyes widen as his head snap to the said man direction the moment he heard what he said.

Jimin who was seated beside Jungkook and heard it clear was silent as he clench his jaw, eyes narrowing as he shift his gaze outside the glass window and fiddle with his fingers uncertain on what he was feeling.

"You did what?!" Taehyung probe after a moment, his voice rising, eyes glaring at the happy bunny.

He suddenly felt infuriated.

"I kiss y/n on the lips." Jungkook repeat proudly, a smile on his lips the whole time that his bunny teeth is showing, he was literally hopping on his seat in joy.

'On the lips'

The words rang in his ears taunting him, as he watch Jungkook lips move in slow motion.

Taehyung didn't notice that he was squeezing the sprite bottle with pressure until the liquid burst out and spray on his shirt and pants, making a mess on the table as well.

Jimin look at the havoc and see Taehyung gritting his teeth and clenching his jaw.

It wasn't just him then.

Taehyung cursed under his breath and pushed himself up from his seat, looking annoyed.

"Yaaah you are making a mess Taehyung ah" Jin scolded, directing to Taehyung's soaked clothes.

They watch confusedly as he storm out the area without a word and with heaving chest as they give each other a knowing look.

"Uhm is there something wrong on what I said?" Jungkook looked around innocently with round confuse eyes after a moment.

"You pabo! Why did you kiss her!" Yoongi who was sitting next to him scolded hitting Jungkook at the back of his head.

"Whyyyyyyyyyy?" Jungkook whine pouting, confuse at why his friend hit him.

All the while Jimin remain silent his eyes linger on Taehyung previous spot, a thought running in his mind.

Taehyung like y/n and he was certain as much as he would deny it to them.

But what uncertain is, does he have feelings for y/n too?

"The lady took so long to get my order." You grumble as you walk toward your table where the guys were grumpily.

Hearing your voice snap Jimin out of his thoughts as he turn his head to look at you in a swift.

His mood instantly brightens up as he sees your appearance, a smile creeping into his face.

And there was also Jungkook who was staring at you in awestruck with heart eyes, smiling with his bunny teeth.

"Where's Tae? I thought he's with us?" You asked the guys, suddenly noticing Taehyung's absence as you slide next to Hoseok as they move to give you a space to sit.