XXXV

'Because, I don't like it... I hate it y/n... I hate it when I can't find you when I want to see you... I hate it when you're with anyone else other than me.'

'You know what... it really annoys me when someone would stare at you the way I do, I don't like it a little bit when anyone rather than me is so close to you, do you know that?'

You clearly remember the words he said that night and it was constantly bothering as much as it should be.

Taehyung might already forgotten about it and probably think of you as someone else since he was drunk, you thought.

Memories of the night replay in your head and your heart flutter as you reminisce the feeling of his lips upon yours and you feel your face burning up.

You eyes widen, cupping your hot face and quickly shook the thoughts out of your head constantly, flustered.

Why is it so hard to forgeeeeeeeeeet. You inwardly whine.

"Aish stop thinking about it y/n" you squeezed your eyes close and scold yourself, mumbling under your deep breaths.

"Who are you talking to tiger?"

You were upon startled at the sudden voice intruding your alone time as your body jerk in surprise hitting your knees on the table in the process.

What's with you and the knee thing this days?

You hiss in pain, reaching on your injured knee and rubbing it, you heard a chuckle.

You then look up meeting Namjoon's amuse stare who was standing infront of your desk, you could see the prominent smile on his lips.

"No one." You quickly said, voice still strain with pain, you shake your head as you straighten your back and pretend reading while flipping on the pages.

Namjoon invite himself and quietly take the seat in-front of you, placing his own stuff on the table casually.

You look back at him in confusion and see him taking out his books and papers from his bag and scattering it in-front of him.

"Why are you here anyway?" You ask, not meaning to be rude but you were confused at his sudden appearance for you never seen him without the others company.

But you remember that you don't know much about them yet, beside that they're annoying and flirty.

"Well, as you can see I'm about to study so be quiet sweetheart." Namjoon respond sighing, glancing at you as he smiles, his dimples appearing cutely.

Your flustered state didn't go unnoticed by him as you feel blood rise up on your cheek at the pet name, his grin widen and you quickly drop your gaze on the book you were occupying as you tuck a hair strand behind your ear bashfully-