Umbrella

Jack's POV

I stand infront of a small house. My mom's friend's house. Mom ordered me to deliver this book she borrowed from her friend. And I'm over here, becoming a delivery boy!

I sighed and knocked on the door. Not after long, a woman in her 40s opened the door and was standing infront of me.

"You must me Mrs. Arendelle, if I'm not wrong?" I asked, smiling. "Oh yes, I am. Do you need any help?" She said, smiling too. "My mom, Mrs. Frost, took this book from you and has sent me to return this to you!" I said handing her the book.

She took it. "Oh, so you are her son? Jack, right?" She asked. I nodded. "Come on in, son! You can have some coffee!" She invited me in.

"Actually I have some-" I was about to speak but she already dragged me in. I look around, the place is cozy and smells great!

"You can sit here, I will be back with the coffee!" She said and left, I think to the kitchen. I sit on the couch and started looking around as everyone does when they go to a new place.

"Mom! I told Anna not to wear my clothes to her date but she did!! And yeah, she went on a DATE!!" A familiar voice yelled. I turn towards the direction to see a girl with platinum blonde hair. And she was followed by another girl with strawberry blonde hair.

"Elsa!!" The girl tried to catch the other. "Stop it! You two! Can't you see we have a guest?" Mrs. Arendelle said coming out of the kitchen.

The girls finally noticed me. I was shocked when I saw the blondie's face. "You?!" I almost yelled. "You?" She asked, confused.

Before anything else could happen, I literally ran outside the house. And shit it was raining. I heard Mrs. Frost and Elsa call my name but I didn't stop.

Why did I run away? You might think. Here's the long story in short. Elsa is my sister's tutor and also my classmate. One day, when she was tutoring her in the kitchen, Idk why, she kinda saw me.... In my underwear.

And since then, I have been avoiding her. I mean what if your crush sees you like this. Won't you be embarrassed?!

Elsa's POV

"Wait! Jack!" I said as I rushed outside while taking an umbrella. I heard my sister ask Mom questions about who he was, how did I know him, etc.

I have to talk to him. He has been avoiding me, since that incident happened. I know he was embarrassed but he is literally avoiding me.

We weren't that close, atleast for him. I had a crush on him. I still do. Atleast we used to talk from time to time but now he's clearly avoiding me.

I run in the rain with the umbrella opened as I saw his silhouette. "Jack!! Please wait!" I yelled. He was fasting his pace.

But I'm the athletic girl! So I ran faster and was able to step infront of him, so that he won't be able to run away any further.

I took the umbrella that was covering me, and used it to cover him. "Stop avoidin-" I was about to speak but he put his hands above my head.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused. "Saving you from the rain." He said, looking at me. "There's no need, now take this umbrella!" I said.

"But then, you're gonna get wet in the rain." He said pushing the umbrella towards my side. "Ok but you should stop this." I said, sighing.

"Stop what?" He asked. "Argh! Stop being so sweet,  I don't think I'll be able to handle you!" I whinned and took a step forward.

"You know..... we're close right now and I don't think I'll be able to resist it and might do something very bad, if you want to avoid it run away. I won't stop you this time." I said looking at his lips.

He stood straight and didn't run away. I pressed my lips onto his. He did see this coming and started kissing back. It was a cute kiss.

It was my first kiss.

After a 5 secs, we broke the kiss. Jack was blushing hard. I smiled. I handed him the umbrella. And put the cap of my hoodie onto my head.

"Next time, if I call you, answer me." I said before running towards my house. I just knew, he was standing there with his fingers on his lips.

Maybe, he was shocked.