While you were sleeping

3rd person POV

"Mom, can't you stay just 1 day more?" Elsa said to her mother-in-law who was about to leave.

"Oh Elsa, I want to stay but if I don't give you two some private time, how will I get grandchildren?" Elsa blushed because of what her mother-in-law said.

"Mom!" Jack interrupted. "What do you mean? I want to see my grandchildren too, as well as your father, so be quick~" Jack's mother said looking at Jack who just rolled his eyes.

"Who do you think you rolled your eyes at? Young man?" Jack's mother said as she slightly smacked Jack's arm.

Elsa found them cute and let out a small chuckle which made Jack glare at her and she stopped chuckling.

"Don't glare at her! Oh how cold can you be?! Elsa, if he ever scolds you or something, tell me, okay?"Jack's mother said with a smile and Elsa slightly nodded.

"Weren't you supposed to leave?" Jack asked his mother. "Oh yes, bye, you two, and remember about that grandchildren thing~" And with that, she left.

"Will you have the breakfast at hom-" Elsa turned towards Jack. "No." With that, he left with his office bag.

Elsa's POV

Hi, I'm Elsa Aren- Frost.... I'm married to Jack. It's an arranged marriage but it wasn't forced. My parents and Jack's parents have been friends since childhood.

And Jack's mother liked me, so this happened. My parents also thought it was a good idea, so I agreed. I know Jack since childhood but haven't had an actual conversation with him.

We just greeted a random "hi" or "hello" whenever we met. But now, since we're married, we still don't talk much.

He doesn't talk to me in a good way or touch me. I guess he has someone, but then, why did he agree to this marriage? It wasn't forced!

I have never had feelings for him before, but in these 5 months of marriage, I have the feelings a wife has for her husband.

But no, he's just rude and cold towards me. So this is my life!

I just prepare myself some breakfast and start eating it.

~ At Jack's office ~

3rd person POV

"Hey Jack!" Hiccup, Jack's friend greeted him. "I'm busy, what do you want?" Jack said as he looked up from his paperwork.

"You look stressed out, is it because your wife doesn't like you anymore because your member is too short?" Hiccup laughed.

"So Astrid does tell you this, so you have experienced it?" Jack said. " Shut up! Seriously, what's wrong?" Hiccup said.

Jack sighed. "My parents wants grandchildren." "Then give them one." Hiccup shrugged. "No- it's not easy because...." Jack said but couldn't find words to complete his sentence.

"Because? Oh no.... Don't tell me..." Hiccup dramatically gasped. "What?" Jack said with a poker face. "You're gay??!" Hiccup burst into laughter.

"That's not funny." Jack said. "Then? What's the problem? I mean Elsa is everything!! If she was my wife, I would break the bed every night!" Hiccup said but Jack shot him a death glare.

"Hehe.... Well I got some work to do...bye!" Hiccup ran out of the office. Jack sighed and went back to the working.

~At home~

3rd Person POV

Elsa was cleaning the guest room where her mother-in-law was staying at. She was wearing booty shorts and a crop top. She doesn't really wear such types of clothes much.

But it was just her in the whole house and it was too hot. She got on the top of the bed while cleaning but then started to feel the softness of the bed and without knowing fell asleep.

~ At 9 pm~

Jack was home. He was hungry. He was searching for Elsa. He was calling her several times but no answer. He checked in their bedroom if she was sleeping there.

But no. She wasn't there. He called her. But found her phone on the table in the bedroom. He knew she was in the house. But where?

He started searching for her and calling her name. While searching, he saw that the light of the guestroom was on. So he went in to check.

He was relieved when he saw her. But.... then, his eyes travelled towards her body. Her shorts were too short that it was showing her inner thighs.

Her belly button was showing. Her top was lifted up. He was getting unholy thoughts.  But she was sleeping peacefully.

His devil side wanted to bang her but he shouldn't distrub her sleep.  His thoughts were making him anxious.

"AAH STOP IT I'M NOT GONNA DO IT!" He practically shouted. It made Elsa wake up. She got up and went to Jack and put her palm on his forehead.

"Are you okay? Why are you so red right now?" Elsa said but Jack was too lusty to hear it. Everything was in slow motion. He couldn't hear what she was saying.

He was just staring at her moving lips until he couldn't resist it anymore. He smashed his lips on hers.

Elsa couldn't figure out what was going on but gradually gave in to the kiss and wrapped her arms around Jack's shoulder.

After a while, he broke the kiss and held Elsa's face and stared at her with both love and lust. "Ca- Can we make love right now? I want to love you!"

Elsa shyly nodded. Jack kissed her again, lifted her and carried her to the bedroom while kissing her.

"Be ready babygirl, you won't be able to walk tomorrow."