Note

3rd person POV

"Come on, Elsa it's the 24th time!" Jack whinned, frustrated. Elsa chuckles, finding him cute. "But I swear, it's the last time." She smiled.

Jack, who was sitting infront of her lifted his head to look at her. "Really?" He seemed a little convinced. Elsa nodded, smiling.

"I don't even know why you're even doing this." Jack rolled his eyes. "Uhm but on the good side, you get a prize~" Elsa said.

"Fine. After we get out of this café and leave for our ways." Jack demanded. Elsa agreed. "Can we have a red velvet cupcake here?" Jack said to the waiter.

If y'all are confused, let me tell you. It's a mission for Jack. Yes, mission, and if he passes it, he gets a prize from Elsa. The prize is whatever Jack wants.

For example, taking Elsa to the Ferris wheel, cause she would normally refuse to go, making their relationship public, Elsa meeting Jack's family, etc.

Oh, yes, the mission is 'not talking to Elsa' yeah you read that right. One day Elsa suddenly started this mission. It started for one hour.

But as days pass, the time increases by an hour. Jack does get a prize but he finds it difficult to not talk, touch or meet Elsa.

But at last, Elsa is always ready to convince him. Jack always would ask why she's doing this. Elsa would reply that he'd know on the last mission.

Today was the last mission. It was evening. Jack and Elsa were back from college and were in a café, when Elsa told him that it was the last mission.

Back to the story, Jack and Elsa went out of the café and were about to part their ways. Just when Elsa stopped him.

"I love you." Elsa smiled. "Aah that smile made my heart go crazy~~" Jack held his heart. "So cheesy." Elsa rolled her eyes.

Jack smiled. "I love you too." Elsa smiled back. "So, let's part ways." Elsa suggested. Jack agreed. "So Jack Frost, the time for your last mission starts- now." Elsa quickly turned and started walking on her way home.

"She's so serious about it." Jack chuckled to himself. He put his hands in his pockets and went home too.

Time skip

Jack was in his room, doing an assignment just when his phone went off. He smirked. It must be Elsa who misses him.

He took his phone to see the caller id and his smirk turned into a frown. It was Hiccup. 'What does he want now?' Jack found it annoying.

He recieved the call. "What do you want-" but Hiccup cut him. "Jack, I know it's a hard time, but don't do anything weird, come here, we're all here." Hiccup, said crying.

"Are you drunk?" Jack made a disgusted face. "Jack, please don't do anything like that, we love you-" But Jack cut him this time.

"Doing assignment is considered as stupid?" Jack spoke. "You not doing suicide?" Hiccup stopped crying. "No?" Jack replied confused "Why would I suicide?"

"Oh...THEN YOU JERK WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU HERE?!" Hiccup screamed. Jack took the phone away from his ear. "Where should I be...Hiccup, what is going on?" Jack asked.

"You don't know?" Hiccup calmed down. "No?" Jack replied. "Oh.... Jack.... How do I say it on call...." Hiccup said. "Just say it?" Jack was confused.

"Jack....Elsa is no more..." Hiccup said slowly. "Stop kidding!" Jack laughed nervously. "I'm not... we're all at the city hospital...come here soon..." Hiccup cut the call.

Jack couldn't believe his ears. "They're just pulling a prank, right...right?!" He spoke to himself. But Hiccup sounded serious.

Jack took his jacket and ran downstairs. He took the keys of his bike. "Where are you going?!" His mother asked.

But he did not reply and just ran out. He took the bike and rode it in full speed. He had almost hit 3 vehicles. But at last, managed to reach the hospital.

He got off the bike. His heart was beating fast. He didn't want to believe this. He was telling his heart that this was a prank. But his brain repeated Hiccup's tone.

He went inside the campus of the hospital slowly. On the baranda, on a bench, he saw his friends. Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, Eugene.

Rapunzel was crying, Merida was trying to calm her down while fighting tears herself. Hiccup was on a call, his eyes looked puffy. Eugene was sitting beside the girls hiding his face in his palms.

Jack saw them and ran to them. He kneeled infront of Rapunzel. "Punzie, Punzie, why are y'all being like this, huh? I know y'all are pranking..." Jack said.

"Does this look like a fucking prank to you?" Merida spitted as a tear came out of her eyes. She wiped it quickly. "T-this is n-not a prank, Jack..." Rapunzel said, between her sobs.

"No no, this is a prank! L-look at the way Hiccup is on phone, he must be preparing for the prank!! Right?.... Right?!" Jack nervously pointed at Hiccup.

Rapunzel took his hand in hers. He looked at her. "Jack... She had cancer.. it's room 122, you'll find Kristoff and Anna near the door." Rapunzel left his hand.

Jack looked at all of his friends once more and then ran inside. He found the room and also Kristoff hugging Anna, while she was crying in his arms.

Kristoff saw Jack and turned to place Anna's back towards him, so that she doesn't see him and burst into tears again.

Jack looked at him. Kristoff gave him a sad nod. Jack was scared for life. He saw the door was open. He ran inside to see Elsa's body lying on the bed.

Her parents near the bed. Holding her body and crying. "Ms. Arendelle..." Jack called. Elsa's mom looked at Jack. Tears formed in her eyes again.

Elsa's father saw Jack. He took Elsa's mother who was crying with him out of the room, for Jack to have some time with Elsa...or Elsa's body...

Jack looked at her parents and then at Elsa's body. He slowly walked towards it and sat near the bed. His heart still in disbelief.

"E-elsa....this is a prank.. right? Now c-come on wake up." Jack nervously said. "You know, it's not 24 hours yet..... B-but look I'm meeting you.... Now give me a scold!" Jack said.

A tear formed in his eyes. "Elsa! You can't do this!!!" He hugged her body, while breaking into tears, while Elsa's parents watched him, while crying too.

Time skip

Elsa's funeral was just over. So were Jack and her 24 hours. Everyone's tears were dried. They had no tears left to cry.

All of Elsa's male  friends were sitting in the living room, so was jack. Just when Anna, who had locked herself in the room after the funeral, with Rapunzel's arms around her came to the room.

She walked to Jack. He stood up. Anna handed him a paper. Jack took it. He was gonna ask Anna what it was just when she spoke.

"It's been 24 hours.. in her last words, she told me to give this note to you after 24 hours." Anna gave a smile, but it was not happy. Her condition looked like an alive dead body.

She went inside the room again. The other guys would've asked him what it was, but today, they were sad, none of them were even talking.

All of them regretting about not knowing what her friend was going through. It wasn't their fault that friend was stubborn and thought she can handle everything alone.

Jack went to the window and read it.

Hi, Jack, by the time you're getting this note, I'm not in this world haha. Damn I'm crying while writing this. Anyways it's clique, right? Bare with me. Anyways, congratulations for completing the task of not talking to me for 24 hours. But I lied, it wasn't your last task, your last mission is not doing that for lifetime. Since you've completed 24 hours, I'm sure you'll be able to do that too.... I love you

- Elsa ❄️