Heart pills

3rd person pov

Rapunzel who was a flight attendant was checking the cabin of the plane before the take off. When suddenly she heard a male voice call her. "Excuse me.." The voice was deep, yet soft.

She turned around to face a guy with silvery white hair that were a mess. He was wearing a blue hoodie with brown pants. He was really pale.

"Yes? How can I help you, Sir?" Rapunzel smiled at the man. "I have a favour to ask." The man said. "What is it? Sir?" Rapunzel asked.

"Could you please remind my girlfriend, Elsa, to take her heart pills? She has heart complications. She is probably in business class, blonde hair, blue eyes, she looks cold from a distance. She's wearing white clothes." The man gives her the description.

Even though Rapunzel was questioning in her mind about why he can't do it by himself. She decided not to ask him about it.

"And your name is?" Rapunzel asked. "Jack Frost." The man smiled. "Okay sir, I will make sure to tell your girlfriend." Rapunzel slightly bowed.

Rapunzel turned around was about to leave when she thought she had something else to ask to the man. But when she turned around, he wasn't there.

The male washroom was nearby. He must've gone there. Rapunzel thought to herself. She just shrugged it off and went to find the girlfriend.

She checked the business class, just to see a girl sitting there, staring out of the window. The girl really matched Jack's description.

Rapunzel walked to her. "Excuse me, ma'am." Rapunzel called. But there was no response. "Excuse me, ma'am!" Rapunzel called again. The woman heard it this time.

She turned to face Rapunzel. "Are you Miss Elsa?" Rapunzel asked. "Yes, I am?" Elsa sounded confused.

"You have heart complications, don't you? Please don't forget to take your heart pills." Rapunzel smiled. Elsa was dumbfounded.

"H-how did you know I have heart complications?" Elsa asked, confused.

"Your boyfriend told me. Isn't Jack Frost, a guy with silvery white hair wearing a blue hoodie and brown pants your boyfriend?" Rapunzel smiled. Elsa nodded, confused.

"Yeah, he told me to remind you to take the pills. He seems to care a lot about you." Rapunzel smiled. "W-where did you meet him?" Elsa asked.

"Near the cabin, just a while ago. Why?" Rapunzel was still smiling. But Elsa broke into tears. Tears were constantly falling out of her eyes.

Rapunzel got worried. "Ma'am, is everything alright? Is there something wrong?" Rapunzel asked, concerned. Elsa with teary eyes looked at Rapunzel.

"My boyfriend is dead...." Elsa slowly said while weeping. Rapunzel was still smiling. "Haha you're joking!" Rapunzel said.

"No, I'm not. He died yesterday. His body is in this plane, I'm bringing him to his hometown. To his family....." Elsa said.

Rapunzel's smile dropped......