Mid night ice cream

Elsa's POV

Frosty💙✨

Hey! You awake? 👀💗<

>First of all...

> Hi snowflake 🥺💗

> SECOND OF ALL

> WHY ARE YOU
AWAKE RIGHT NOW?!

I can't sleep! <

>Why tho?

How am I supposed
to know?<

>I'm on my way there!

And then after some time, I heard knocking on the door. I knew who it was. I opened the door revealing Jack, my boyfriend.

He hugged me as soon as he saw me. I hugged back. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead after breaking the hug.

"So... Are you hungry? Even a little?" He asked out of blue. "Maybe? But why?" I asked. "Go grab a jacket, we're heading to the convenience store." He said.

After a while , we were at the convenience store walking around searching for what to eat with Jack's arm wrapped around my waist.

"What shall we get? Do you want anything in particular?" I looked at him. "You." He smiled at me.

I looked away as I felt myself blushing. "I mean something to eat! You idiot!" I said. "I said what I said." He looked at me with a serious face.

I turned away again and pushed him away. What is wrong with him?! He just giggled. "Shut up! Seriously! What are you craving?" I started to whine.

I shoved my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. "How about ice cream?" Both of us said at the same time. We laughed at it.

He excitedly went to the freezer followed by me he grabbed my favourite ice cream and was looking for what to get for himself.

He then handed me the ice-creams. We were on the way to the counter. But then some song started to play and Jack was uh... Shamelessly dancing to it.

Why am I embarrassed? And while dancing, he hit a display of junk food causing some bags of chips to fall. I guess he felt a little embarrassed now.

He looked like he was. He picked up the bags. I helped him too. I couldn't contain myself. A little chuckle escaped my mouth.

Jack finished placing the chips and looked at me, raising an eyebrow. "Hey! What's so funny, huh?!" He rolled his eyes.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing that happened here because of some man dancing in the middle of a shop causing things to fall." I started laughing.

He then, rolled his eyes and hugged me. After, all that, we paid for what we got and then ate our ice creams on the way to home.

"I can't believe you're not even tired, even after holding a great performance in there!" I looked at him.

"Well, to be honest I was exhausted when you texted me. I felt like passing out on my way to your house " he took a bite of his ice cream.

"Eh? Then why did you even come? I feel bad for not letting you rest." I pouted.

"Maybe because I'm crazily in love with you?" He placed a quick peck on my lips and then took another bite of his ice cream.