Mr. perfectly fine

3rd Person POV

It was Elsa's first day at work as the secretary of the CEO of Frost productions. The name of the CEO was Jack Frost.

He was one of the youngest CEOs. Rumours say that he was very handsome, so Elsa was a little excited to go to work.

But rumours also said he was rude. But still, she was gonna try her best. And guess what, Elsa was late for work.

She was doomed. It was her first day at work and she was late! How nice it is! :D Note the sarcasm.

She somehow got inside the company. She literally ran towards the office of the CEO. She was here before. She was here with Jack's mother. She appointed her.

She reached the office and sighed before knocking. She was nervous. What if the boss yells at her or worse, fires her?!

She then knocked. "Come in." A man's voice said. She opened the door and got in. The boss was sitting near the table on his chair. His back was facing Elsa.

'What a dramatic entry.' Elsa thought to herself. "Hi! I am Elsa... I'm y-your new secretary that your mom had appointed." Elsa slightly bowed.

Even though he couldn't see her. She was polite after all :D "Elsa? It's a pretty nice name." He said. He had a deep husky voice.

He then stood up. Turned around. Elsa was stunned seeing him. Rumours were right, he was handsome.

He had a perfect face. He was wearing his formal suit. And Elsa had to admit he looked hot af. He came and stood right infront of her.

He bended a little to match her height. "Well, Elsa, I don't think it's good to come late on your first day of work." He smirked.

"I'm really sorry! Please forgive me! I'll make sure this never happens again. Please don't fire me-" but he cut her with a chuckle.

"Fire? I won't fire you for such a reason, besides, I can't fire you even if I want, my mom had appointed you... So only mom can." He shrugged.

"Okay thank you, uh... What should I call you? Mr Frost? Boss? Sir?" Elsa asked him. "Mr Frost." He said to her.

"So, Mr Frost. What's my first task as your secretary?" Elsa asked. Jack looked like he had a sudden idea. "Today is your first day,you don't need to work today. I'll give you a tour around and just introduce you to everything and everyone."

Jack's words actually made Elsa happy. Elsa liked this idea. "Oh okay!" Elsa smiled at him. He smiled back.

Elsa felt like she'd melt because of that smile. But she can't fall for her boss. So, she just kept a straight face.

And then they started roaming around the company. Sometimes, Jack would put an arm around her shoulder, sometimes, he'd hold her hand, sometimes he'd open the door for her.

Overall, he was being a gentleman, or atleast pretending to be. Pretending... Why? Let's just hear what some of the employees were speaking about.

"He's at it again?" A girl looked at Jack and Elsa. "Seems like he got a new toy."  The other one scoffed. "Maybe, she'll just turn out like us." The first one sighed .

"Isn't that just obvious. He just uses everyone and then leaves, like nothing happened between them... Just like us, you know Kath, I would break his bones if I could!" The second one said.

"But we still need this job, so we can't, well Toothiana, you know we can't just let her be like this. We can't let her end up like us. Broken." Katherine said.