Tell him

Elsa's POV

[On text]

Frosthead❄️
Where are you?!
Flynn is getting
impatient and is
telling me that he's
gonna start the movie
>without you!

Don't worry, I won't
let him do that but
>Please be quick!

Haha! Thanks<

I'm on my way
there, I'm in the
taxi, right now<

Alright then, see
>you soon!

Wait! Don't go!
Can I ask for an
advice while I'm
heading there?<

Oh sure, what's up?
>Els?

Um<

There is a guy
that I like and I
want to confess
to him! Should I
do that?<

YOU HAVE A CRUSH
ON SOMEONE AND
>NO ONE KNEW?!

No, I told Jackson<

YOU TOLD JACKSON
AND NOT ME?! I
THOUGHT I WAS
>YOUR BESTFRIEND!😡

That's kind of
understandable tho, I
can trust him more than
>I can trust myself!🙂😅

Anyways, the answer to
your question, that
>depends, Elsa.

Do you really like this
>guy?

No <

I love him<

>Oh..then go tell him☺️

That's okay with
you, right?<

Ofcourse, I think....
>You love him, right?

Because if you do, I can't
stop you, just be happy,
> Elsa☺️❤️

What do you mean?
Stop me?<

WHY DO YOU ASK
SO MANY QUESTIONS?!
DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO
>GO CONFESS?! GO!!

Yeah, you're right, I'm
on my way to tell him
this now!<

>GOD!

> WAIT NO!!!!

I thought you were
coming to our place
>for movie night?!

When I said do it now,
>I meant after this..!!

>Elsa?

>ELSA!!!

[Text ends]

I finally reached Jack's house. I knocked on the door. Jackson answered it and sighed. "Glad, you're here, Jack is freaking out."

"I'm- he's WHAT?!" I went in as fast as I could. "Internally, he's internally freaking out.." I smacked Jackson's arma and both of us went to the living room.

I found Jack sitting on the couch. Both of them haven't noticed that we're here. That I'm here.

"Elsa is ditching us anyway! I'm going to play the movie! Okay? Okay?" Flynn said. He clearly seemed impatient.

"It's a life or death situation and you care for that freaking movie!! Go play it or whatever!" Jack was staring at his phone.

"Hey, Flynn, aren't you too impatient?" I yelled. It made both of them jump.

"Elsa?" He seemed sacred but relieved to see me. "When did you get here? I thought you were going to confess to your crush?" He raised an eyebrow.

"That's what I'm doing." I said, smiling. He paused. Then he looked around as if he was trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"Wait..." He looked at me. "You like Flynn?" He seemed shocked. "What?!" Is he dumb?!

"How can you be more oblivious? She doesn't like Flynn!" Jackson grabbed Flynn's hand. 'Let's leave them alone."

"B-but the movie-" Flynn begged but was literally dragged out of the room by Jackson.

It was just me and Jack here now. I took a deep breath. My heartbeat was running.

"I love you, Jack." I breathed out. "heh? Me?! Is it really me that you were talking about?!" His eyes widened and his lips formed a smile.

I nodded. Jack got up and hugged me. "I almost had an heartattack thinking I lost you!" He tightened the hug.

"What do you mean? Lost me?" I was confused. "Because you said that you liked someone and it broke mmg heart because I have been liking you more than a friend since when we met. I thought I had lost you to someone else." He sighed.

"You didn't. It's always been you." I smiled. "And I like it that way." He said.