Tutor

3rd person POV

Elsa sits in the empty classroom and looks at the time on her wrist watch. 'She is 10 minutes late' Elsa thinks.

Elsa is a college student who also gives tution, because she had bills to pay, duh? She's an orphan, so she has no other choice.

Her class teacher told her that a student wants to be taught by her. And it must be a private tution. They must be the only person Elsa teaches in the session.

They were ready to give any sum of money for that. Elsa was sure it was Katherine. Katherine is junior to Elsa by one year.

Katherine is really fond of Elsa and always asks her if Elsa could teach her, but Elsa was often busy.

So, Elsa was sure, she did this. Elsa heard the door open and shut after. She stood up and turned around to face Katherine.

"You're lat- You?" Her eyes went wide as she saw someone whom she never expected to be here. "Yeah, why?" It was Jack.

"What are you- wait- you're the student Ms. Williams was talking about?" Elsa asks as Jack got near her.

Jack continued getting closer to her. Elsa's back hit the table behind. Jack trapped her by placing his hands on both sides of her body.

"I am. But, were you expecting someone else?" He asked. "What do you think you're doing?" Elsa was nervous. "I asked we're you expecting someone else?" He repeated.

"N-no, please sit down." Elsa said. He obeyed her this time and sat down. Elsa took a deep breath to process what happened and what's going to happen.

Jack has no good past. Yeah, he's your typical college bad boy. Elsa was not afraid of him, but just didn't want to talk to him.

He seemed no good. So she only talked to him only when it's necessary. But one thing she didn't know, he had a crush on her.

She was smart, beautiful and independent, it somehow attracted him more than the beauties with no brain.

Anyways, Elsa asked him to take out his books. Jack did so. Elsa asked him where he had the doubt. He showed her.

Elsa was trying to clear out his doubts. But his attention was never there. He really didn't care about grades or shit.

He was just checking her out. His eyes were trailing all the body parts of Elsa. Elsa didn't notice it at first. But when she did, she got uncomfortable.

But Jack didn't stop. He'd stare at her lips while licking his. He'd stare at her curvy body while she was trying to teach him.

Elsa couldn't do it anymore. She got up and took her bag. "Please ask someone else to teach you." Elsa said. "Why?" Jack asked.

"I don't want to teach you." Elsa said. Jack leaned back on his seat and looked at her. "And why is that?"

'you are scaring me' Elsa wanted to say. But she had a pride, so chose not to. "I just don't want to." Elsa replied looking at his emotionless eyes.

"But I didn't do anything, I didn't even touch you." Jack smirked. He was right. But she was still scared and uncomfortable.

"I told you that I don't want to. I'm leaving. I don't want your money." Elsa said and went to the closed door.

She was opening it but Jack caught her wrist and pushed her slightly onto the wall nearby.

"What are you-" Elsa tried to free herself. But he trapped her. He got closer and closer. Elsa could feel his breath.

Her heart was racing. She was never this close to someone. It gave her butterflies. But sh eaas still nervous.

"Shhh" Jack placed his head on the crook of her neck. He was still very close to her as his face went up.

He whispered in her ear. "Please teach me"

Author's note

Yeah that typical Jack the bad boy but come on, it's hot.  Should I make a part 2? Or end it here?