Train ride

3rd person POV

"Come on! Elsa, you're the best person I've ever met, so, I'm begging you, help me get out of here." Jack was almost on the verge of crying.

"Fine. We'll run away tonight. While everyone will be busy in the party before the fight. We'll run away. But for now, leave me." Elsa said with a poker face while looking at Jack intertwining their hands together.

"B-but-" Jack was about to whine again but Elsa pulled her hand away from his and left the place, leaving Jack alone, watching the sunset.

Confused, right? About what's happening. Let's have the flashback, so you'll understand the situation.

[Flashback]

"Don't worry, I'll be there soon." Jack was getting onto the train. "Yeah yeah, kill me or something if I'm late, bye!" He rolled his eyes and hung up.

"Help!!" But then, he suddenly heard a voice. He looked around, trying to find the owner of the voice. He figured it that the sound was coming from outside the train.

He looked out to see a goddess- I mean a girl who looked like and angel with platinum blonde hair. She was running.

Jack being the flirt he is, tried to do something dramatic, again. He lent his hand to the girl and helped her get in.

She got in and completely ignored Jack and went inside the train. Jack was just watching it, until some more people- as in some bulky man, lent his hand in came in too.

He was dumbfounded but let it go. He went to his cabinet. It wasn't a cabinet for much people, maybe for 10 or less than it.

He went there just to see the men who got in are bothering that girl whom he found pretty. He wanted to impress her for some reason.

So, he went to them. "Hey. I don't think you should bother a girl who is alone like that. Stop bothering her before I do something bad to you guys." Jack smirked.

All of them looked at him with a not-amused face, along with the girl. "Did you hear what I said?" Jack said, louder.

One of the 6 guys took out a gun and pointed it at Jack, still with a poker face. Jack's eyes went wide and he also gulped his saliva.

"Sorry-" he said in a rather scared voice and immediately left the cabinet. All of them went back to what they were doing.

"You are going with us. Now stop complaining and just sit here until we reach there. We'll be right here incase you run away again." One of the guys said.

That girl rolled her eyes and sat on a seat. The guys gave her privacy and didn't sit on seat beside her or infront of her, but rather somewhere else.

Just then, Jack entered the cabinet again. One of the guys was about to pull out a gun but Jack cut him "Actually, my ticket says, this is my cabinet..hehe..."

Jack went in, in tiny and sat on the seat infront of the girl. The guys glared at him for some seconds but then ignored him.

After maybe an hour, the guys were starting to fall asleep. Jack had his chance, he really wanted to talk to that girl.

He also wanted to know what was going on because he was a curious cat. "Psst... Hi..." Jack whispered, getting the girl's attention who was scrolling through her phone.

"Hi! I am Jack!!" He whispered. The girl raised a brow. "Hi? What do you want? And why are you yelling?" The girl put her phone down.