Reporters [smut]

3rd person pov

"You know Hiccup! This news can probably bring me promotion!" Elsa said as she ran forward with her mic. "Yeah..." Hiccup replies as he's struggling with the heavy camera in his hands.

"But is the information really right?!" Hiccup asks, still running. "Yes! It's from a reliable informant." Elsa says. "Okay, he should be arriving in this apartment." Elsa stops.

"This?" Hiccup raises a brow. "Don't you think he'd go to a much luxurious hotel or something?" Hiccup asks. "Anyone can suspect him there. But no one will suspect him to be here." Elsa says.

"Let's go hide in the bush for now." Elsa said. Hiccup nods as he follows her to the bush. They settle in, hiding. "Hiccup, keep your leg aside!" Elsa whisper-yells.

"That's not my leg." Hiccup replied. "Then..." A somewhat frightened Elsa slowly looks behind her. Hiccup does too until their eyes meet other two pairs of eyes.

"Elsa Arendelle." A serious and kinda hateful voice says. Elsa screams which caused Hiccup to scream too. Both of them stood up. "AAAH WHO ARE YOUUUU!!!" Elsa screamed.

A man and a woman come out of the bush, standing in front of them. Elsa's fragile expression changes to a stern one. She glares at the man. "Jack Frost." She speaks with hate.

"Oh God...." The woman with Jack sighs. "Not again..." Hiccup scoffs. "What are you doing here?" Elsa crosses her arms infront of her chest.

"Can can ask the same to you." Jack spat. "Don't you know why reporters come to a spot?" Elsa scoffed. "Well, Miss Arendelle, I guess you forgot I'm a reporter too." Jack eyed her.

"Don't tell me-" Elsa gasped dramatically. "Yes, Arendelle, I'm here for the exact same news." Jack said. "Y'all must've hacked our channel's phone to get the information cause that trusty informant couldn't have told you." Elsa raised a brow.

"Well my channel is not a cheater like yours. Besides that trusty informant called us too." Jack smirked. "You son of a bit-" Elsa was about to curse but the woman with Jack cut her.

"Jack! The assemblyman is here!!" She said holding onto her camera. "Let's go Rapunzel!" Jack got out of the bush and ran off.

"THAT IS MY NEWS!!!" Elsa screamed as she ran after them alongside Hiccup.

Yeah, they're covering a case of an assemblyman who is under police enquiry because of a crime but he ran away saying that he has a business meeting but instead is coming to this apartment to spend time with his mistress and hide until the case cools down.

But that assemblyman isn't the concern. It's the two reporters fighting. As you could see they kinda.... hate each other... Let's just say they're competitive.

Elsa Arendelle and Jack Frost are the reporters of two different news channels that too, two rivalry news channels.

So, they naturally are rivals ever since they were interns. Fate somehow sends them to the same spot most of the time and they always fight.

This fight is always witnessed and stopped by their partners in work, their camerapersons, Rapunzel and Hiccup who are clearly annoyed by those fights.

A few days later, both of them were assigned to get an interview of an actress who got pregnant by the head of her agency. The news was huge.

There was an information given that she must be hiding in the parking lot of a specific place. All the reporters had gathered. But the actress couldn't be found.

The parking lot was huge. The reporters searched most of the cars and when she couldn't be found, they gave up as it was really late. But Elsa didn't.

Elsa still kept searching from car to car. "Elsa, like everyone we can just go to her apartment tomorrow, since it's obvious she'll go to her apartment soon." Hiccup was exhausted.