One kiss

3rd Person POV

Jack jumped in from the window and landed not so smoothly on the floor. Elsa, who was reading a book didn't even flinch at this.

"Snuck out again?" Elsa asked, not taking her eyes off her book. Jack brushed the dust off his clothes and stood up.

"Yeah yeah." Jack said and rolled his eyes. He went and sat near Elsa on the couch. "Why do you even do this after you know that there's a curfew?" Elsa still focused on the book.

"It's fun!" Jack smirked. "Yeah whatever fun." Elsa said in her sassy tone. Jack went to her and snatched away her book. "How would you know about fun?" He smirked.

Jack moved closer while she moved back. "All you do is read those books all day. You're so boring." Jack said and went to the kitchen.

Elsa and Jack were roommates for almost a year now. Jack was a famous guy because of his fun personality while Elsa was well known for her beauty.

Elsa did have some feelings for Jack. He sometimes showed interest too but she still was not certain about it. And yeah, she had not made any steps either.

Jack's words hurt her pride. She went after him. "I'm not boring!!" She said to Jack who was taking a glass of water.

"Uhmm sure and the sun rises from the west!" Jack said sarcastically. "Shut up, I'm not boring!" Elsa said. "You are." Jack replied.

"Yeah I've never been to those parties but I know what happens there!" Elsa said with a i-know-it-all expression. "Then tell me, what happens?" Jack said and went to the couch.

Elsa followed. "Uh.....you...eat! And......drink! And.....play games?" Elsa said not so sure. "Games? We don't play games." Jack looked at her.

"You think I'm dumb?" Elsa gave a straight face. "You're not?" Jack started joking around and laughed. Elsa didn't give a reaction.

Elsa sat beside him and turned to him. "Okay then, what games do we play?" Jack asked. "Um..spin the bottle, truth or dare, etc." Elsa said proudly.

"Do you even know how to play those games?" Jack laughed. "I sure do." Elsa rolled her eyes. "I doubt that." Jack teased. "Want me to prove it to you?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah. Let's play then." Jack smirked. Elsa agreed without thinking twice as she was determined to proof she wasn't boring.

"Hm...what should we play....." Jack thought to himself for a while until he got an idea. A smirk formed on his face.

"Let's play one wrong answer = one kiss." Jack smirked. "Excuse me?!" Elsa couldn't believe her ears. Was he out of his mind? Or was he drunk?

"You've never heard of it?" Jack asked. Elsa shook her head in a no. "There's no choice now tho, so here are the rules." Jack said. Elsa gulped down her saliva.

"So, we ask questions about ourselves to each other and if we answer wrong, then we have to kiss." Jack smirked. Elsa nodded.

She tried to hide her shyness and how flustered she was then. Jack gave Elsa the first chance. He had something planned.

Elsa was so nervous. "What's my name?" She asked. Jack gave her a poker face. "seriously?" He raised a brow.

"Fine. Fine. When's my birthday?" Elsa asked. Jack smirked. "June 22." Elsa knew what he had planned. It was wrong.

She didn't know what to say. But she also thought it of a good chance to kiss her crush and start something between them.

"Wrong." Elsa said. Jack was just waiting for that word to be heard. "Oh, rules are rules then, I guess." He smirked and leaned forward.

Elsa brought this upto herself but now couldn't stop those butterflies in her stomach. (Not literally). She felt happy and nervous at the same time.

This was gonna be her first kiss. He leaned forward until their lips met. It was a soft peck thay gave Elsa sparks so it did to Jack.

He might be that cool guy or whatever but still hadn't had his first kiss. Their lips moved. They moved in sync. Jack smirked between the kiss.

Their lips fitted in each other's as if puzzle pieces. After a while, they broke the kiss, trying to breath. They were panting.

They both had an intense eye contact.  "We shouldn't do this often." He smirked. Elsa nodded while giggling.

He hovered over her and.....you know the rest.